• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daydate - which one to get?

Kaptajnen2000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/17
Hi Guys,

Hope everyones having a lovely evening.

I've decided that it's time for me to try out a rep watch, and i really want a daydate, but to be fair my highest priority is that it looks/feels as similar to the genuine version as possible. Ideally it should also be made of steel.
I'm really having a hard time figuring out all the different rep manufacturers and what the pros/cons are. I really just want a simple daydate where i dont risk getting caught in wearing a fake watch.

Any information/recommendation will be most appreciated.

Thanks,

C

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
Hi Guys,

highest priority is that it looks/feels as similar to the genuine version as possible. Ideally it should also be made of steel.

C

All daydates come in gold or platinum, no steel. It will never look, weight or feel like the genuine. Perhaps you wanna consider the datejust, if you wanna pass it off as gen.

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Yep , if you really don't get caught wearing a fake , pass the Daydate ! Go with Arf v3 Datejust .......

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Hi Guys,

Hope everyones having a lovely evening.

I've decided that it's time for me to try out a rep watch, and i really want a daydate, but to be fair my highest priority is that it looks/feels as similar to the genuine version as possible. Ideally it should also be made of steel.
I'm really having a hard time figuring out all the different rep manufacturers and what the pros/cons are. I really just want a simple daydate where i dont risk getting caught in wearing a fake watch.

Any information/recommendation will be most appreciated.

Thanks,

C

Why do you have the "do not trade with me" status ??

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Get the BP 36 DD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kaptajnen2000

21/7/17
Thanks a lot for the comments so far guys! I've decided to look towards the datejust in 41. What manufacturer would be ideal? And for what reason? Sorry for all the questions. New to this forum - and to replica watchers for that matter!

Kaptajnen2000

21/7/17
This a bp 36 mm. Not bad at all.

The problem i have with the daydate is the metal that isn't similar to the original one. If i can only get reps in steel, i prefer that they are based on a gen steel unit. But i must say the watch you have look nice! It seems a bit scratched tho - did those come easily?