• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk comparison with Genuine and ZZF

ROSUMI

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/21
Actually VSF Is One of the best Also for the 116610 LN (Black Sub) ?

Thanks

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

ROSUMI

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/21
Actually VSF Is One of the best Also for the 116610 LN (Black Sub) ?

Thanks

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Thanks so much for your feedback. Yes I did –– please see below. Do you think I should GL? Thanks again!

You asked a specific question and got an answer for that.

Please don't ask people whether you should accept or reject your watch, this is not authorized here

BobJon1363

Horology Curious
11/11/18
You asked a specific question and got an answer for that.

Please don't ask people whether you should accept or reject your watch, this is not authorized here

Please relax. The question about GL was in the context of the date wheel, which required additional pictures for assessment (and my post was providing such additional pictures). It was not a categorical GL question, as you clearly misunderstood.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Please relax. The question about GL was in the context of the date wheel, which required additional pictures for assessment (and my post was providing such additional pictures). It was not a categorical GL question, as you clearly misunderstood.

Cheers.

Don't tell me to relax, please respect the rules and if you you expressed yourself in a way that was unclear, just apologize and move on, don't tell me I misunderstood. Read you message again and tell me how it was different from someone who would have asked about the datewindow and after being answered their question would have opened to a broad "should I greenlight?"

BobJon1363

Horology Curious
11/11/18
Don't tell me to relax, please respect the rules and if you you expressed yourself in a way that was unclear, just apologize and move on, don't tell me I misunderstood. Read you message again and tell me how it was different from someone who would have asked about the datewindow and after being answered their question would have opened to a broad "should I greenlight?"

I am a rule follower, and read the rules regarding QC posts prior to making my post. Amazingly, you still don't seem to grasp that the question about the date wheel was not in fact completely answered––it required additional follow-up and pictures (which I provided in the second post that you misunderstood to be a categorical GL question, when it was in fact not such). I'm sorry you were the only person to misunderstand. Perhaps work on your reading comprehension skills, as the context is plainly obvious.

I will not engage any further with you and your needless hostility.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe

:spit:​​​​

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Do I understand correctly that the overall built quality and reliability of VS3135 has surpassed the well received VR3135 already?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Do I understand correctly that the overall built quality and reliability of VS3135 has surpassed the well received VR3135 already?

No, this isn't true. Don't listen to fanboyism.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
So you would suggest to swap the VS with the VR movement for the VSF 116610?

No, why did you make that assumption? I didn't suggest anything.

There is no evidence to suggest that the VS is more reliable. There are a few folks who have had problems with the VS winding gears, but it hasn't been out long enough for people to make a meaningful or broad comparison. However, the VR movement, which has been out a lot longer, is regarded as solid

It certainly would not make any sense to replace one movement with the other on a new watch. If it dies and can't be fixed, then replace it. But it would be foolish to pre-emptively replace one movement with the other on the basis that you may need to replace the movement in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: macarone

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Ah ok, well understood. So I presume VS and VR are more or less on the same ground then.

Reactions: leo6929

Pombok

12/1/17
I received my LV a month back from Andrew at Trusty, highly recommended. I’ve been around the forum for 5 years and have owned maybe 20 to 25 reps. The VSF 116610 LV is the best build by far. The movement is running to csoc spec.

The two biggest flaws when comparing to my gen are: 1. The rehaut engraving is not defined (deep) enough and 2. The cyclops over magnifies the date compared to the gen.

It’s certainly hard to compare the hands and dial markers to a gen, when the gen has white gold, however with out inspecting very closely, you can’t see the difference.

The stock date disc is also excellent, I’d say the only upgrade I’ll consider is a gen Crystal.

Reactions: spryken