• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk comparison with Genuine and ZZF

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I have no clue unless somebody tells me what is original and what is VSF, kinda know some flaws of ZZF V3 but they seems to have a very strong fan base who always look down on anything else :)

In the review of three watches above, the VSF is the watch with the plastic wrap on the 12 o’clock side of the bracelet.

Last edited:

MR2517

Known Member
26/11/19
From what I’m gathering, the VSF is superior in many ways. But many have commented that the dial on the ZZF has a more accurate color and light reflection. And I’m thinking the same based on the latest pics of ZZF, VSF, and Gen together. Beginner question here...Can a ZZF dial fit into a VSF perfectly?

Reactions: Voske

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
From what I’m gathering, the VSF is superior in many ways. But many have commented that the dial on the ZZF has a more accurate color and light reflection. And I’m thinking the same based on the latest pics of ZZF, VSF, and Gen together. Beginner question here...Can a ZZF dial fit into a VSF perfectly?

I'm thinking the same thing, but can't really make a informed decision before i have both watches in hand.

The rehaut does not look good on the VSF, but i will sacrifice that for good CG :) Don't like the hands either, but they can be moved over form the ZZF.

Another member tried to fit the ZZF dial in the VSF case, and it was not a fit. https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...hulk-submariner-116610lv-sneak-preview/page23

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Thanks for the extra comparison, you know it’s VSF not VFS, haha.

Would have liked some Close ups of the details.

Even after the pics I still prefer the ZZF, I’d take the CG for better dial hands dw but they are the things that matter to me I guess.

There.is.no.best.sub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
No, but there at least a choice narrowed down to 2 (or 3 if you include Rfactory) from the 45 odd available on some TD sites. I dunno how the non WIS chooses, they all say best edition!

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
No, but there at least a choice narrowed down to 2 (or 3 if you include Rfactory) from the 45 odd available on some TD sites. I dunno how the non WIS chooses, they all say best edition!

Haha very true. They are both nice in their own right.

nasar73

26/8/18
Doh!

Thanks for the extra comparison, you know it’s VSF not VFS, haha.

Would have liked some Close ups of the details.

Even after the pics I still prefer the ZZF, I’d take the CG for better dial hands dw but they are the things that matter to me I guess.

There.is.no.best.sub

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
A game of name the factory?

Some eye candy at least..
Ziz2Db.jpg
ZizKsi.jpg
ZizH9X.jpg
ZizAqp.jpg
ZizLX5.jpg
ZizebF.jpg

All amazing pieces but that gold bar/ ingot flex in the back takes the spotlight lol watches are, gen, Vsf, don't so sure about the gmt maybe arf

Last edited:
Reactions: ColumnWheel

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
All amazing pieces but that gold bar/ ingot flex in the back takes the spotlight lol watches are, gen, Vsf, don't so sure about the gmt maybe arf

Love it. That was £30.. but it looks like £650,000! A paperweight or ornament, cool as fuck I thought!

No, GMT is not ARF.. look at the bezel..

Reactions: BOSSK and 2001025

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
I served in the Army for a number of years. The Army has a language of acronyms......ETA, ASAP, SNAFU, FUBAR etc, etc
When wearing this watch the acronym NWBIG hits me more than it ever has. Is the genuine better? Of course it is. But the satisfaction I feel when looking or wearing this watch absolutely merits the savings.
Some of the reasons I like owning reps (and I have a number of gens) are I never worry about the following expressions;
“Stick Em up!”
”It’s broken “
”I can’t find it”
For those that have received theirs, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. For those of you waiting, I believe it will be worth the wait.

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
I had the VSF LN and now own the ZZF V3 Hulk and i still love more the ZZF because the quality, overall finishing and "gen" feeling is above to me !
The VSF has the perfect shape, crown guard, but finally feels more "cheap" than the ZZF...this is just the feeling i had once on the wrist .
I spent some time with the magnifier on the eye and i couldn't see a single flaw on the ZZF. The rehault engraving is very nicely done, the platinum coat on the bezel is perfectly applied, the bracelet sel is very sharp, etc... Do the same thing with the VSF and you will see that you are not at the same level of work !
I find also the brushing on the lugs and on the ZZ bracelet perfectly made, under the sunlight it's a true eyes pleasure.

The question is, what do you prefer ? ....a more accurate watch like the VSF, or a near perfect, a very high level of finish and quality ?
I think this is what you have to choose between the both watches, me i prefer the ZZF quality.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I had the VSF LN and now own the ZZF V3 Hulk and i still love more the ZZF because the quality, overall finishing and "gen" feeling is above to me !
The VSF has the perfect shape, crown guard, but finally feels more "cheap" than the ZZF...this is just the feeling i had once on the wrist .
I spent some time with the magnifier on the eye and i couldn't see a single flaw on the ZZF. The rehault engraving is very nicely done, the platinum coat on the bezel is perfectly applied, the bracelet sel is very sharp, etc... Do the same thing with the VSF and you will see that you are not at the same level of work !
I find also the brushing on the lugs and on the ZZ bracelet perfectly made, under the sunlight it's a true eyes pleasure.

The question is, what do you prefer ? ....a more accurate watch like the VSF, or a near perfect, a very high level of finish and quality ?
I think this is what you have to choose between the both watches, me i prefer the ZZF quality.

I do like most parts of my ZZF v3 aswell, and I’m looking very much forward to comparing it to the VSF

BUT, I don’t know what you are comparing your watch to, but the brushing on both case and bracelet is very far from gen.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Navigator H4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/20
Is the difference between a ZZF V2s and V3 really that big?
I have a V2s and this watch is all junk, the bracelet, case, glass, crown and especially the bezel ring. I find it hard to believe that V3 is much better.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I had a V2S, I thought it was 'ok'.. but you could have had a shave with the bracelet edges. Put side by side with the VSF, it was like night and day, the v2S looks and feels like a rep in comparison. Put a VSF next to a genuine watch and there is not much difference at all!

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
As most of the other threads are full of fighting post and I think this is the most informative one atm. Here are some pictures of my vsf LN with gen hands, xtal and dw. (I know that the main topic is comparison is for the vsf hulk) but thought someone might find it interesting.