• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk comparison with Genuine and ZZF

Navigator H4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/20
The vsf is a successful rep. Unfortunately the bezel ring is not successful. You can easily recognize it as a rep by this detail. The best bezel ring is still ARF.
The distance between inlay and bezel ring is too small.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Great to see these pictures but based only on the dial I'm liking the ZZF more :thinking:

Perhaps it's like the OP said a few days ago; the VSF looks better irl than in pictures. Perhaps that makes the difference?

Reactions: Jayalvin777

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
There is a definite gap on the VSF bezel that isn't there on the zzfv2s, you can clearly see the nicely defined bezel in my pics on page 1, post 1. It's more a recess than a gap, the insert sits just below the bezel, looking from direct above you won't see it. Look at an angle you can see the definition.

If it was a gap it would get full of dirt. It's a recess.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

arpa90

2/11/18
Unfortunately the bezel ring is not successful.
BTW. Here is my VSF Hulk for reference.

Za6Vh4.png

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
There is a definite gap on the VSF bezel that isn't there on the zzfv2s, you can clearly see the nicely defined bezel in my pics on page 1, post 1. It's more a recess than a gap, the insert sits just below the bezel, looking from direct above you won't see it. Look at an angle you can see the definition.

If it was a gap it would get full of dirt. It's a recess.

Yes the v2s is flush and no gap. I can confirm that part. V3 dont know

antonio220893

Known Member
26/8/18
In pictures VFS is on left said:
nasar73 Thank you bud! finally someone who post the photos of the fabulous 2 with the gen! only a question, are you sure that in the foto the vsf is on the left and zzf on the right? because if I look the rehaut of the watches... the left one has serial number who starts with the Y(typically of ZZF) and the second one on the right has serial number who start with S (like a VSF).

Last edited:

AJ82

Known Member
19/3/17
Europe
nasar73 Thank you bud! finally someone who post the photos of the fabulous 2 with the gen! only a question, are you sure that in the foto the vsf is on the left and zzf on the right? because if I look the rehaut of the watches... the left one has serial number who starts with the Y(typically of ZZF) and the second one on the right has serial number who start with S (like a VSF).

Thats correct. VSF on the right (at least on the first picture). The ZZF serielnumber also sits wrong between the markers as we know from before.

Last edited:

nycwatchguy1989

15/1/16
East Coast
I reallly, really want to order the VSF bc of the hype and bc it just looks so darn “overwhelming green” (that all gen hulks appear that I’ve seen in person)...I have a ZZF V2S and the bezel on all these is superior, but — the pics of the VSF/Gen/ZZF v3 together all look identical 95% identical.

I might just wait for a new dial to come out and that will *really* do it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Voske

arpa90

2/11/18
I have a ZZF V2S and the bezel on all these is superior
If you only want to upgrade because of the insert. I think you might be disappointed. The insert on the zzf v3 or vsf is not going to be that much different then your v2s.

Voske

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/17
I reallly, really want to order the VSF bc of the hype and bc it just looks so darn “overwhelming green” (that all gen hulks appear that I’ve seen in person)...I have a ZZF V2S and the bezel on all these is superior, but — the pics of the VSF/Gen/ZZF v3 together all look identical 95% identical.

I might just wait for a new dial to come out and that will *really* do it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I have the exact same feeling, also having a ZZF V2S I'm still not 100% convinced about the VSF dial (based on all the pictures here)...

Last edited: