• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[GREEN factory] 126610LV

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20
If I have a time to do it, will try to get more photos for you guys :D

116f5e6518b4c653357ded6f3597d3f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you like more this or hulk?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

One benefit of the new model is that the dial is easier to replicate as it's black and not the green sunburst that has proven difficult for rep factories

​​​​​​

Reactions: Cowboy45

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
One benefit of the new model is that the dial is easier to replicate as it's black and not the green sunburst that has proven difficult for rep factories

​​​​​​

+1

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Why? It is too far from gen?

No, i didn't explain myself well, i meant that now they don't need to waste time on the dial, since the only "particular" piece is the insert, they can focus on that, so they really have no excuse if it turns out to be the wrong color! i still don't know if it's like gen or not, i'd like to see one in person

bam88

Horology Curious
25/8/20
http://m.v.qq.com/play/play.html?vi...from=copy&pgid=page_detail&mod_id=mod_toolbar

Here is a review by a Chinese reviewer.

For those who don't understand Chinese, here below is a quick summary.

Pros
Bezel action is pretty good
Lume pearl is pretty good
Date font size is good
Uses the Seagull movement
Solid pinion
Corner polishing for 6 and 9 markers

Cons
Crystal is elevated above the bezel
Date slightly aligned to the right
Crown doesnt screw all the way flush
Bezel is slightly whitish
SEL no good (in the black copy, left and right side step size slightly different)
Clasp doesnt click all the way down (pops up a bit, slightly bouncy even after it is closed)

Conclusion of the reviewer. Good first attempt at the new sub, much better than Noob factory's with the previous gen sub.

Hope the above helps.

MATAZ

Known Member
15/1/20

Honestly, I do like my Hulk more than this 126610LV only because of the crystal and the movement. After service this 2824 it still +5sec/day, which my Hulk is +-1sec/day lol. But yeh after you wearing this and get off your Mercedes with your personal driver no one will question it IMHO.

69f23d37aa7fa203e96056df4a67e125.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: popi2020

Stevo85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/18
Liverpool
Well I’ve been wearing it for the past 7 days, keeps excellent time and feels fantastic on the wrist.

bezel action feel closest to gen I’ve ever felt! Zzf was too tight, arf far too lose. This feels like it has the same effort to turn as gen.

Reactions: m5smg2

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Well I’ve been wearing it for the past 7 days, keeps excellent time and feels fantastic on the wrist.

bezel action feel closest to gen I’ve ever felt! Zzf was too tight, arf far too lose. This feels like it has the same effort to turn as gen.

That does look really good. That’s the stock crystal too yeh?