• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: Rolex OP 124300 EWF

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Ordering the yellow dial this week. Been seeing pictures and videos about this one and it’s decent for the price. I want the gen and hope this can satisfy that itch. Check out these pics and video.

Pics:
https://biao6688.com/66800.html

Video:
https://youtu.be/aaCaAhKm3oc

The video of the yellow looks not too bad. Coronet and clasp look a bit average but for the price, not horrible.

Would love to get your thoughts and pics once you have it in hand.

Sharp92

Horology Curious
2/11/20
The video of the yellow looks not too bad. Coronet and clasp look a bit average but for the price, not horrible.

Would love to get your thoughts and pics once you have it in hand.

Too bad TD’s didn’t upload lume pictures...

Sent from the RWI App

mcchicken

Known Member
22/5/20
I believe EWF is the only one making this model right now. Wondering how this compares to the more expensive reps like ARF. Thinking about ordering this or the ARF OP39, but on the fence. Waiting to see QC pics as well!

Last edited:

Lapillo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/12/14
Italy
Blue dial is too dark and minute hand is too short.... better to wait for another maker or version 2 (IMHO)

Last edited:

vsigala

3/10/18
Southern California
Trusty and another site states it’s 904L. The stickers on the bracelet also indicate the same. Sites like InTime and Pure Time have it listed as 316L.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Bohort

Known Member
27/10/20
France
If our TD list this watch as a 316L, it must be because those informations come from the factory.
The price matching either with a 316L watch. The others rolex 904L are more expensive.

However, this model is very nice, I find the british racing green dial beautifull. Its tempting to buy one but I didn't find much information about the factory and the fiability of the movement. I will wait for a review before make any purchase. I'm a little scared to end up with a non reliable watch who need major service.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
That was my first thought too, but I'm hoping it's the weird lighting.