• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

114060 ZZF V3 - Received - Quick Question

Michael961

Blue Moon
12/9/20
TX - USA
All,

I received the above watch and it looks great. Once I opened the package and turned the bezel, two pieces of it came off. The part with the edges around it (part that turns) is still attached to the watch and works fine. How do i put it back together?
Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: brandon1221

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
It's pressure fitted. You need to out both in and press down real hard.

Best bet: watchmaker

SashaGromek

Horology Curious
21/10/20
Oh man. I'm glad you've fixed it. Wrist shots would be cool. I ordered same watch from another TD.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I believe I figured it out. I put it back in and heard a click and it's fixed now. I think!!!

Well done, I think Should be a nylon gasket that helps to hold it in place. I’ve seen these inserts break trying to push them back in too hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

Substar

16/9/20
Zzf bezel fitment is questionable at best. I’ve had issues on all 3 I’ve had with tight fitting and it can make the insert pop out if it’s not quite seated correctly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Could of happened to any model from any factory. I'm sure it does. It seems the QC wasn't done properly. I ordered ZZF V3 from jtime. Li seems to do QCs well.

Sent from the RWI App

happend to my VSF once i sold it to my mate lol