• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

can someone help me to understand which factory is this Rolex?

Eccezioni

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/19
I bought this Rolex at a street shop in Thailand and would like to know if anyone can trace it back to the factory that made it. I would like to buy a similar one and I would not want to make a mistake in the factory, since I do not have the possibility to go to Thailand to get another one in the short term. thanks to everyone who helps me

Eccezioni

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/19
I don't think it's so bad and so far from the original, but please don't tell me so, otherwise I would be afraid to wear it

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Cowboy45

12/2/18
USA
No way lmao. 1 i dont think thats a rep. If so where in Thailand did you find that ? I was there right before the world shut down and the watches were TERRIBLE. Even the "high end reps" were laughable. And that was all over, i was in bkk, buriram, chonburi, pattaya, chiabg mai, and i went into Cambodia for a week and every rep i encountered was trash.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
I bought this Rolex at a street shop in Thailand and would like to know if anyone can trace it back to the factory that made it. I would like to buy a similar one and I would not want to make a mistake in the factory, since I do not have the possibility to go to Thailand to get another one in the short term. thanks to everyone who helps me

Purely out of interest, would you mind saying how much you paid for it?