• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V9F Blaken LN and LV with VR3135

2many2choose

Known Member
17/8/16
Z55ZXD.jpg

The factories seems to have taken an interest in Blaken recently. Essentially V9F have taken Noob V11 subs and then PVD coated it and replaced the SA3135 with a VR3135. Did some cases reshaping, polishing and added a NFC chip so you can verify if it's a real V9F Blaken LoL!

Last edited:

TexasRow

Horology Curious
24/10/19
Any assessment on how well the PVD holds on the v9f? Would hate for it to start getting scratched and see the silver shining through

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Any assessment on how well the PVD holds on the v9f? Would hate for it to start getting scratched and see the silver shining through

I haven’t had anything scratch yet but I don’t beat on the dlc ones for fear of just that. Been wearing a dlc Milgauss almost every day for a couple months now, nothing so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

TexasRow

Horology Curious
24/10/19
I haven’t had anything scratch yet but I don’t beat on the dlc ones for fear of just that. Been wearing a dlc Milgauss almost every day for a couple months now, nothing so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the info!

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
TD sites indicate 316L is not 904L. suddenly it is not a noob v11 box. do you see any other inconsistencies?