• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep game is fun

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Fun question for today rep or gen, and why?

f41c7558243156bc51ab3d38427c6fda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jyuhachikin

Known Member
7/9/17
That’s a replica because, for some reason. I wouldn’t like to see that at an AD

Reactions: beanvatan

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
Rep to me. I saw the shape of the seconds hand being flatter than I expected to see as soon as I opened the pic. I didn’t look at the rest of the watch tbh before writing this. Is it your watch?

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Yes, this is the ARF Base Franken. The bracelet is from the ARF SUBMARINER, with the last four links and Clasp being GMF wrapped. I'm still looking for the gen hands, but it seems like most of the hands-on the market at the moment are for the five digits model. Lol

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
I mentioned the hands just because it was the first thing I looked at in the sec I opened your pic - But I defo don’t think gen hands are necessary for your lil franken baby dude by the way. I hope that makes sense. ;)

Last edited:

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
I’d love to ask you, if you have some ARF yellow gold parts and a little GMF gold parts too. Which colour do you find more attractive to you? (Not necessarily asking which is closer yellow gold to gen, but instead wondering which you have a nicer feeling about or which is a prettier golden shade in the flesh please? Haha. (I’ve never had ARF YG or GMF in my hands ever to look at)

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
So sorry for the late response. I like the dial so much that I have to get a gen dial for the watch. And about the gold color. Amen, I always love the ARF gold color. It's more 18k than GMF. But sad that ARF doesn't make a wrapped version.