• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk Submariner 116610LV Sneak Preview

ben_a34

Known Member
30/7/20
I thought all new reps came with the nylon shoes on the glide lock now. Didn't it get covered when the ZZFv2 came out?
I got confused when someone in another thread mentioned plastic "clasp" but I guess this is what they meant.

The bracelet on my LV is better than my ARF LN v1 so if the VSF LN is better still that's quite something.
My RXF and Noob V8s both have metal parts in the glidelock. So looks like a mixed bag. RXF (only LN as far as I know) apparently the same factory as VSF so could be the VSF LN is using the same bracelet as the RXF version. Or maybe it's just random.

Christopheran

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/20
Got my QC pics from Andrew and gave him the green light. Rate of 0 s/day seems too good to be true.

Christopheran

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/20
Got my QC pics from Andrew and gave him the green light. Rate of 0 s/day seems too good to be true.
ZmUg6p.jpg
ZmWDv5.jpg

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

Nah. It's not that rare. Vsf does a great job and I think the last 3 or 4 watches I got from them all came in with timegrapher results at 0 per day and they run pretty accurately too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Christopheran

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Plus watches as investments is a moot point if you have any mortgage debt. You will make/save much more reducing debt than putting money in watches that will only keep their value if you keep them pristine. There are plenty of other things which make better investments anyways. They are toys, I'm sure it's nice not to toilet a whole lot of money when you sell them, but they are still toys not investments

Sent from my SM-A115F using Tapatalk

Agree, I know only one of my friends who truely made any money on a Rolex, 2k on a used Batman he kept for 3 years. All the others either lost or broke even.

For most, selling online at grey dealer price is no no can do, no history and too risky. so it’s either trade on or sell to watchfinder/watchmaster mostly for a loss, or an independent dealer who’ll pay a bit More and break even. Of course if you trade in forums with a good reputation you could make a little for sure.

Overpaying the mortgage is the one I choose .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Were we talking about glidelock slide feet on this thread or another? My vsf has plastic I think but I love how it feels and slides

Reactions: Tete

Tete

4/11/16
Were we talking about glidelock slide feet on this thread or another? My vsf has plastic I think but I love how it feels and slides

I am with you friend !! mine looks metallic, gen looks like it's black plastic at least in the parts photos. The important thing is that it works well