• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk Submariner 116610LV Sneak Preview

RHalonzo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/15
Thx and look at that bezel
7150a2a1579d45f06bb815c7c923af5d.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
^ Man that VSF bezel green is freakin awesome. The color looks superb!! Hurry up EMS and deliver my watch!!!

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
Lol, no. They're all like that. It's a chameleon - the colour changes all the time depending on the light.

So its all the same? 1batch only? I really need to look more picts then. The rest VSF watch in previous pages definitely not match for gen hulk bezel to my eyes.

I own zzf v2s (CF bezel V3-1.4) , the previous picts bezel color looks like CF bezel V3-1.4. The newest CF besel should be V3-1.10, thats why im confuse. I know that the green color change all the time, but only RHalonzo watch that match the green gen, Anyway thanks mate

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
So its all the same? 1batch only? I really need to look more picts then. The rest VSF watch in previous pages definitely not match for gen hulk bezel to my eyes.

I own zzf v2s (CF bezel V3-1.4) , the previous picts bezel color looks like CF bezel V3-1.4. The newest CF besel should be V3-1.10, thats why im confuse. I know that the green color change all the time, but only RHalonzo watch that match the green gen, Anyway thanks mate

They are all the same. Dependent on light, camera, and effects

Plucks

6/2/17
It’s the angle I think. You can see the cyclops isn’t centred. Plus I’m not as picky as some. I’ve got a few gens with minor issues here and there. No one would ever call me out because as people say it’s not the watch but the person! I’ve told people one of my watches is fake and they all laugh and tell me to stop talking crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
It’s the angle I think. You can see the cyclops isn’t centred. Plus I’m not as picky as some. I’ve got a few gens with minor issues here and there. No one would ever call me out because as people say it’s not the watch but the person! I’ve told people one of my watches is fake and they all laugh and tell me to stop talking crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not talking about the angle, I’m taking about how it’s flush with the roof of the window.

Tete

4/11/16
I’m not talking about the angle, I’m taking about how it’s flush with the roof of the window.

my mother, how bad are the people of the vision !! Don't you see clearly what the light shadow is? No wonder there are people who cannot and do not know how to see differences between a VSF, ZZF, ARF ...

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
my mother, how bad are the people of the vision !! Don't you see clearly what the light shadow is? No wonder there are people who cannot and do not know how to see differences between a VSF, ZZF, ARF ...

Fair enough, you’re right. Didn’t have my glasses on.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
So for the whole green issue - I've illustrated this before, but it gets easily lost. Here it is again.

Eyes are more sensitive to green than any other colour.
This is because of evolution and how cones and rods work. I won't bore you with it. You can google it if you're interested.

Technology works in a different way.
So look at this pic - It represents all the greens the human eye can see - the biggest curvy triangle. It also shows the number of greens you can see on a pc screen / smartphone. These colours are in the little white triangle - sRGB. So your device simply cannot show the variation of greens (brighter and more intense) that your eye can see. It is true that some screens can show more colours than others, but this is usually by 'stretching' the sRGB data out again - not relevant here.

What happens when you try and photograph a shade of green outside of the sRGB triangle?
Well, basically the camera will 'crush' the colour to the closest match within the sRGB triangle. (Some cameras can shoot in Adobe sRGB, which is better - but you won't see the benefit on your screen / the forum - thank you HP and Microsoft for standardising a crap format.) Different cameras will do this in a different way. Camera sensors need to do this because 1. the sensor cant see colours as well as you eyes anyway, and 2. there's no point because some colours cannot be shown on a screen or printed.

I hope this shows why photographs on a forum are not a good way of showing the colour of the watch, or colour comparisons with other versions.

CIExy1931-Adobe-RGB-vs-s-RGB.png

Last edited: