• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk Submariner 116610LV Sneak Preview

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Haha thanks for the tip, I made a typo in my reply and fixed it accordingly. Also, I’m sorry for being in a bad mood yesterday. Didn’t mean to be so negative towards your one post. Xoxo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All peace and love mate. I do enjoy your posts and I think it's cool other users are sharing insightful information

Reactions: saucin

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
VSF has officially released the pics of the VSF Hulk Submariner.

It look phenomenal! Except the hands Which look a bit thick, dw is fixed, rehaut is fixed not just shifted but need some other pics. Last Clean green colour look insanely juicy good, need some others angle to judge the dial but one again good job

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Damn, I have a ZZF v2 Hulk that I'm pretty happy with, but those are some nice improvements. But I think I will wait a bit, I'm sure there will be another updated version in the not too distant future with further improvements.

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
It look phenomenal! Except the hands Which look a bit thick, dw is fixed, rehaut is fixed not just shifted but need some other pics. Last Clean green colour look insanely juicy good, need some others angle to judge the dial but one again good job

Mod the hands n enjoy wearing it n not have to wait to miss out the joys in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waxdec

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/19
Everything looks so good except for the hands... I don't even consider myself an expert but honestly just look at how thick the steel borders are on the mercedes hands.

Substar

16/9/20
Hands are defo garbage as is the bracelet really compared to others and crystal isn’t great either even though it has a good black hole. A nice watch but it’s cheaper for a reason. I sold my Ln for these reasons plus it feels cheaper in hand compared to ZZF. It just doesn’t feel premium.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: saucin and Tione12

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Hands are defo garbage as is the bracelet really compared to others and crystal isn’t great either even though it has a good black hole. A nice watch but it’s cheaper for a reason. I sold my Ln for these reasons plus it feels cheaper in hand compared to ZZF. It just doesn’t feel premium.

Describe to me what makes one watch "feel more premium" over the other, please.

Reactions: Tete

qChella

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/18
EU
They can make butter smooth clone rolex movement but cant fix hands thicck borders.. cmon man it shouldn't be that difficult..

Tete

4/11/16
Describe to me what makes one watch "feel more premium" over the other, please.

that's just your opinion (subastar), maybe because of a poorly finished watch. My opinion is totally opposite, it is the best rep I have ever had, and I can say that they have passed through my hands and I have only had sub (gen, Noob V6, Noob v7, Noob v3, JF, ZZF v2 and VSF). The only one that has given me a gen feeling is VSF, an amazing soft bracelet with no sharp edges, well brushed and very heavy. The case we all know that it is almost gen. The crystal is not the same as gene but the best rep thanks to its black hole. The bezel and platinum color is important, the crown as sharp as gen. The color of the lumen filling very good. It is clear that it is not gene, but for me it is the closest without hesitation.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

You're tripping mate, which other watches have you had that have a better bracelet leaving arf out? I had a zzf v2 and vsf is way better, vsf has the best crystal on the market, you're definitely one of those zzf fanboys.

Substar

16/9/20
It is indeed my opinion and like you I’ve been in this game for 20 years or more and I too have owned practically all of them with the exception of noobs from v6s onwards as they just were rubbish after that!
The vsf looks the part in many ways and I can’t put my finger on one thing but feel in the hand just doesn’t cut it for me and that’s all that matters. Yes it does have better bracelet edges and the clasp is well finished but the sel shape is wrong and the gap to the first link is too big. Crystal edge profile is awful, hands are the worst I’ve seen for a few years. Crown guards are shaped well but too long to name some issues.
We all have different views on things which doesn’t make any of us right or wrong, it just depends on your own viewpoint and things you want to put up with.

Substar

16/9/20
You're tripping mate, which other watches have you had that have a better bracelet leaving arf out? I had a zzf v2 and vsf is way better, vsf has the best crystal on the market, you're definitely one of those zzf fanboys.

I’m giving my view, I don’t care If you like it or not really. I’m not a zzf fanboy and won’t buy a zzf ever again actually but they do get the premium feel right. The zzf v3 bracelet is up there with ARF but the others are not great. I’ve not seen the ZF in person yet so can’t comment on that one.
The black hole effect is the best so far but the rest of it is crap!
Vsf needs gen crystal and hands just like the rest to make it compete at the top table.