• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk Submariner 116610LV Sneak Preview

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
VSF Factory has just released information on their Hulk Submariner bezel insert, which is from CLEAN Factory's latest release.

More images will be uploaded shortly.

To3qsX.jpg

nOOtmS.jpg

vdWTBD.jpg

l0ikVb.jpg

WkQ0YZ.jpg

GRcg7t.jpg

Official release pics from VSF Factory:

ryguwm.jpg

FHp23P.jpg

lbQLRN.jpg

hgjCB4.jpg

5zDSKl.jpg

5d909q.jpg

xqpDKr.jpg

TkWBz7.jpg

zn5lcQ.jpg

vdvo3N.jpg

VSF explanation on why the engraving on the bezel insert looks thicker. Translated.

ZAfIm4.jpg

YoNR1x.jpg

ns1SLU.jpg

l2v4iH.jpg

UF24eq.jpg

*New Edit:

VSF has done a short time lapse video, and says that their lume can last 30 minutes.

The gen lasts about 36 minutes, and market versions last about 22 minutes or less.

**VSF UV Light Update:

VSF has taught how the simplest way to identify their Hulk Submariner.

Take a UV light torch, cover the dial with your hand and take a photo with the UV light torch. If the dial will fluoresce (which is the same principle of detecting fluorescent agent in a diaper), it is 100% not genuine.

VSF uses upgraded technology and the best materials based on industry standards (which does not have fluorescent agent). It is made the same as genuine. Be it under normal light or darkness, the dial will not discolorise under UV light detection.

Here are some pics for your understanding.

Video comparison:

​​​​​​​

Last edited:

arpa90

2/11/18
So they went with CF insert. Tried and tested. Certainly not a bad choice.

What about the dial?

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
Everything looks great on the VSF apart from the DW. ZZF V3 is too thin and VSF too thick

Reactions: Tobi121

Plucks

6/2/17
Wow the October release bezel has an improved green! Actually does look closer to gen! But need to see it in the flesh to be sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
I have and have had many reps. This is the first rep I’ve purchased without seeing pictures first. A leap of faith based on the good job they’ve done on the LN and I own a number of VSF super clone Omegas. I ordered mine today and look forward to it

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I pre ordered mine weeks ago! I know it’s going to great and it seems to have a really good movement too. They made such a good job of the LN I was sold!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Wow!! Thanks for this update Andrew!

The first R in rehaut is fixed. The date wheel looks just like genuine too! This vsf hulk looks the best rep yet!!

Can you confirm is this a newer bezel than fitted to the zzf v3 and zf Hulks?