• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk Submariner 116610LV Sneak Preview

jcguo0516

4/12/18
here you guys can see it yourself, the color of the dial is reflect differently with light, with direct light, it is super green, with light from the side, it is dark green, with no direct light (in door), it is almost black, the build for this hulk is gen dial, gen insert, gen cyrstal, gen DW, I'm also consider swap the SH3135 to thew new VS3135

p.s. GMT and Breitling are both gen :)

ZelmTK.jpg

Zelio8.jpg

Zelo0v.jpg

ZelWgR.jpg

ZelI51.jpg

ZelYN4.jpg

ZelOBj.jpg

Tete

4/11/16
here you guys can see it yourself, the color of the dial is reflect differently with light, with direct light, it is super green, with light from the side, it is dark green, with no direct light (in door), it is almost black, the build for this hulk is gen dial, gen insert, gen cyrstal, gen DW, I'm also consider swap the SH3135 to thew new VS3135

but that dial is a marvel, that has nothing to do with any rep dial so far manufactured

Reactions: Rel

jcguo0516

4/12/18

but that dial is a marvel, that has nothing to do with any rep dial so far manufactured

???what???? What do you mean by that has nothing to do with any rep dial???? We are talking about a rep dial here, did u read my previous comment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neo_Goku1

Horology Curious
26/9/20
Gona get a ZF, looks more quality to me now. VSF still very nice though but looking at the overall picture people be sleeping on the ZF.

Reactions: foozoo58

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Gona get a ZF, looks more quality to me now. VSF still very nice though but looking at the overall picture people be sleeping on the ZF.

You're free to spend your money however you want but if you don't have anything to add to a vsf thread please absent yourself of commenting here. Ofc people will be sleeping on release that was overhyped and that price wise is 100$ than the other options on the market...

walla65

20/5/19
If you read all the threads you will get a pretty good idea of where each has its strengths

I read them ... the ideal would be to have all three of them in a row in the picture .... in the hands of someone who is impartial ....

Reactions: Rel

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I read them ... the ideal would be to have all three of them in a row in the picture .... in the hands of someone who is impartial ....

Correct. But if people dont like the result they will just say they arent impartial. ZFs problem is that it was hyped then people panned the pictures so it probably requires a little bit of humble pie to walk back their opinions. Each to their own i like them all and will probably get a vsf hulk next to compare

Last edited:
Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Join3d

19/8/16
EU
You buy VSF because they advertised very well.
ZF never advertised nothing directly from the factory (like VSF did).

walla65

20/5/19
regardless of the advertisements made by factories, sellers or influencers registered in the forum .. someone is able to list the strengths and weaknesses of the three competitors and say where each of them is better than the other and closer to the gen?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
at this price it should be better in every detail than its competitors ... is it?

Higher price doesn’t mean higher quality. In this case case I think it means higher profit margin and or they are catching up on higher r&d and manufacturing costs.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Kayatsu1

12/10/19
Hey guys. I am really enjoying this sub battle. This is the greatest and most exciting moment to be part of this game since a while. IMO the VSF is nice as all the recent releases. I really like the color of this new CF insert. Looks like it's a different one than the zzf one. Dial doesn't seem the best produced. It seems still too "clear" and with too much sunburst. Prints however are very good. The combination between their nice case and insert really makes this watch.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
You buy VSF because they advertised very well.
ZF never advertised nothing directly from the factory (like VSF did).

What advertising are you talking about mate? You mean the pictures in Chinese that they shared lol!? There hasnt been a more overhyped watch than the zf subs. If vsf got popular it's because of their amazing omega and Pam reps, their previous rxf release, also the fraud of zzf using 316L on their v2/v2s and noob and arf that didn't make any major upgrade to their watches, all that added to the vsf success equation. Vsf price point is more reasonable than zf (even has a better movement) . There's no reason whatsoever for the subs to be almost at the same price point as the gmt's or Daytonas.

Last edited:

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
What advertising are you talking about mate? You mean the pictures in Chinese that they shared lol!? There hasnt been a more overhyped watch than the zf subs. If vsf got popular it's because of their amazing omega and Pam reps, their previous rxf release, also the fraud of zzf using 316L on their v2/v2s and noob and arf that didn't make any major upgrade to their watches, all that added to the vsf success equation. Vsf price point is more reasonable than zf (even has a better movement) . There's no reason whatsoever for the subs to be almost at the same price point as the gmt's or Daytonas.

You ahould really stick to commenting on what you have or have hadwhich in your case is only vsf. You really dont know about the any of the others

Reactions: Yogibear