• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk Submariner 116610LV Sneak Preview

EricSng

Looking Around
23/1/17
Hi fellow friends and mates. I’m new here and into this. Could find a way to start a post but need some advise and suggestion on my selection of Submariner. Thank you so much in advance. Your inputs are very very much appreciated.

I’m looking at 3. ZZF V3 Hulk 116610LV , VSF Hulk 116610LV and VSF Kermit 41mm 126610LV. Mainly the Greens.

Requirements are pretty much simple. As much and as close to the Gen as possible. I.e, dial and bezel colour, bezel turning smoothness, bracelet smoothness for daily wear, weight of the watch.

i’ve read up pretty much and reviews. Seems like the VSF is the new in thing and the one to go for. But they are more towards the Hulk instead of Kermit. Some even say to get the VSF first before the ZZF due to the price difference. However, there are too much ZZF reviews saying how good they are and flawless compared to VSF.

Of course, i believe comparisons are made between ZZF V2/V2S and VSF. Hence i’m not too sure about the V3 vs VSF. Seems like VSF is a new player to this because they haven’t got any update versions yet? Correct me if i’m wrong.

once again. Thank you guys so much. Please don’t bomb me if there’s anything wrong i said or mistakes i’ve made. ????????

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
However, there are too much ZZF reviews saying how good they are and flawless compared to VSF?

No review I ever read puts ZZF ahead of VSF in any aspect. ZZF is a good rep, but it’s not even in the same room as VSF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
No review I ever read puts ZZF ahead of VSF in any aspect. ZZF is a good rep, but it’s not even in the same room as VSF.

These super VSf fanboy posts from you are getting tiresome. It’s the same thing on every single fucking sub tread on this forum. WE GET IT, YOU LIKE THE VSF. But give it a rest! And changing you name from modernclassics, doesn’t help, your personality still shines through.

Yes, the VSF is a very rep, but it is far from perfect, nor is the ZZF.

Comparing my latest VSF, ZZF v3 and my gens, the ZZF has better rehaut, hands, clasp and bezel action/smoothness. Not to mention the ZZF v3 dial is a lot closer to a gen dial, where as the VSF lights up like a Christmas three with VERY harsh laser effect. ZZF dials have issues as well, but way more understated.

The VSF has an amazing movement, and a very nice case. (Lugs are slightly too thin, but not something you notice) The crystal is also the nicest rep crystal I’ve seen, but still no comparison to a gen. The blue hue is overly done, and the black hole effect is not quite there.

Bottomline, they are both very nice reps, and you choose the flaws you can live with, or you start modding.

Rheinischerjung

24/11/18

for the gen bezel, did you use the gen bezel inner hytrel ring (slim white gasket) or did you use vsf bezel inner hytrel ring?

and did you use gen retaining ring or vsf retaining ring for the gen bezel? Thanks.

Used both from VSF, only gen bezel, gen clicksprings

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hi fellow friends and mates. I’m new here and into this. Could find a way to start a post but need some advise and suggestion on my selection of Submariner. Thank you so much in advance. Your inputs are very very much appreciated.

I’m looking at 3. ZZF V3 Hulk 116610LV , VSF Hulk 116610LV and VSF Kermit 41mm 126610LV. Mainly the Greens.

Requirements are pretty much simple. As much and as close to the Gen as possible. I.e, dial and bezel colour, bezel turning smoothness, bracelet smoothness for daily wear, weight of the watch.

i’ve read up pretty much and reviews. Seems like the VSF is the new in thing and the one to go for. But they are more towards the Hulk instead of Kermit. Some even say to get the VSF first before the ZZF due to the price difference. However, there are too much ZZF reviews saying how good they are and flawless compared to VSF.

Of course, i believe comparisons are made between ZZF V2/V2S and VSF. Hence i’m not too sure about the V3 vs VSF. Seems like VSF is a new player to this because they haven’t got any update versions yet? Correct me if i’m wrong.

once again. Thank you guys so much. Please don’t bomb me if there’s anything wrong i said or mistakes i’ve made. ????????

Hello my friend and welcome!

Have fun reading this thread here for the hulks:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9504356-the-who-has-the-best-hulk-review

Reactions: P..DR..D

cmf959

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/19
Heres my accepted QC photos for those interested. I cannot wait for this to arrive and compare the quality against my noob v9.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Ok foaks I have the VSF hulk 19 and 29 serial.
29 batch have much better halo effect and lighter dial colorvise. Better clasp on 29.

23 date is 19serial.

Aplex

11/11/18
Does VSF make this Hulk Model with A2824 like they do with the black version?

Aplex

11/11/18
Okay, maybe Puretime did make a mistake? I don’t see other dealers selling a A2824 VSF

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Ok foaks I have the VSF hulk 19 and 29 serial.
29 batch have much better halo effect and lighter dial colorvise. Better clasp on 29.

23 date is 19serial.
ZvFh53.jpg

do you mind show a pic of the S29 clasp? Just direct shot at the clasp with the crown logo. Thanks

Last edited:

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
thanks for the pic. Clearly there is a difference with S29 and S19 clasp.

Berike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
Z0pJw4.png

I just saw this seller posting it as VSF, I can't judge much, but the hands look good to me, thoughts?