• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk Submariner 116610LV Sneak Preview

walla65

20/5/19
It look phenomenal! Except the hands Which look a bit thick, dw is fixed, rehaut is fixed not just shifted but need some other pics. Last Clean green colour look insanely juicy good, need some others angle to judge the dial but one again good job

Can't they fix hands thicck borders before putting it up for sale ? They would remove all doubts about which Hulk to buy ... is it so hard to do?

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
Can't they fix hands thicck borders before putting it up for sale ? They would remove all doubts about which Hulk to buy ... is it so hard to do?

Because it's business dude ! Maybe a v2 will fix the hands and make bracelet better as people complains a lot about this.

Gonna order one and make comparison with v2s

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Ppl cries like a baby. Wanting gen for 500bucks.. Then go buy gen or go franken. This is the best hulk atm.

I also don't get it, I personally if I don't like something from the watch I just go for Gen parts instead of coming here and complain endlessly. As I like the case, cw. I already started my Franken project, will probably also get the LV and then the LB and make some builds as well. I really want to see more videos from the vsf LV looks really good.

Reactions: diamant

walla65

20/5/19
Personally, I don't buy more than one watch same type ... I certainly do not run after the various versions ... once I get a Hulk I will turn to other models or watch brands ... ergo if they did a complete job at that moment they would break the market..no one expects a gen pr 500 $ but since they did a great job it's a shame ... even for them to get lost (and maybe lose sales) for minor details ...

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Personally, I don't buy more than one watch same type ... I certainly do not run after the various versions ... once I get a Hulk I will turn to other models or watch brands ... ergo if they did a complete job at that moment they would break the market..no one expects a gen pr 500 $ but since they did a great job it's a shame ... even for them to get lost (and maybe lose sales) for minor details ...

They broke the market alrrady mate, first edition of their watch is better than the 11 version of noob, 3 version of arf and so on. they won't loose sales for minor details, as diamant said, people are well aware that you can't get everything perfect so they go for the watch the checks the boxes of things that are important for them. If you go check youko, most of the dealers there are talking a lot about vsf 3135 clone movement that alone has broke the market. I personally think this would be an amazing watch but I will wait until I see more videos and pictures from it.

Reactions: diamant and Tete

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
Ppl cries like a baby. Wanting gen for 500bucks.. Then go buy gen or go franken. This is the best hulk atm.

Right ! Every has different waiting from a watch, if you want 100% go gen. For me hands it's ok if they are not perfect but insert and dial has to be good. Insert look crazy from pics very greeny and sweet. And dial seems so be very nice to but need more pic to judge and see the darkness of the green and its deep and more important in direct sunlight to see the wide of the sunburst as it's not a cf dial.

But overall sel, xtal, dw, rehaut look great

jcguo0516

4/12/18
thats why I'm saying i can tell there is no difference, because my super-franken hulk has gen dial, the way VS hulk react to light and changing color is pretty identical to my hulk !

It does look very good but let's not jump to conclusions. The biggest tell on hulks is how the insert and even more so the dial react to light, which we can't tell from just one video

ummm i definitely see sunburst, i guess due to the lighting and angle, and video is too short, but i definitely see sunburt

Thanks for the video!! Looks nice.

I might be blind, but I can’t really see the sunburst effect on that dial. He seems to be in coffee/drink shop with natural light hitting the dial too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tete

4/11/16
-3VS 3135机芯绿水鬼 最新C圈 http://m.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDkzND...07585f15e069e0 长按复制此口令$fFbWcjM64yl$,打开【优酷APP】就可以看了~!

in this video you can clearly see that the dial has excessive sunburst as we are used to seeing. The watch looks great but I personally couldn't put it on with that flashy dial, it still looks cheap compared to LN. At minute 7:56 a Zf Hulk appears and it seems that the dial looks darker and with less amount of sunburst and looks more gen

Last edited:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
-3VS 3135机芯绿水鬼 最新C圈 http://m.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDkzND...07585f15e069e0 长按复制此口令$fFbWcjM64yl$,打开【优酷APP】就可以看了~!

in this video you can clearly see that the dial has excessive sunburst as we are used to seeing. The watch looks great but I personally couldn't put it on with that flashy dial, it still looks cheap compared to LN. At minute 7:56 a Zf Hulk appears and it seems that the dial looks darker and with less amount of sunburst and looks more gen

Gonna check the video now but the zf and zzf both use the CF dial so there's no really difference between those watch besides the hands, case and cw.

Reactions: Rel

Tete

4/11/16
Gonna check the video now but the zf and zzf both use the CF dial so there's no really difference between those watch besides the hands, case and cw.

I know, but maybe in ZZF v3 they changed the dial. In the video it looks darker and less sunburst compared to VSF

Tete

4/11/16
Well I would like not to think that Vsf even made it brighter :-(

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Also consider that every few years the dials change very slightly. We can't expect perfection here because it is impossible to match ALL dial variations at once.

:picard2:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

jcguo0516

4/12/18
they didnt! the dial is pretty spot on, with the light reflection, thats how it supposed to look, w/o the direct light, you can see it pretty much black color, and that how my hulk look

Well I would like not to think that Vsf even made it brighter :-(

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
they didnt! the dial is pretty spot on, with the light reflection, thats how it supposed to look, w/o the direct light, you can see it pretty much black color, and that how my hulk look

Would be cool if you could post some photos of your watch so we can compare it to how the vsf LV looks like.

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
thats why I'm saying i can tell there is no difference, because my super-franken hulk has gen dial, the way VS hulk react to light and changing color is pretty identical to my hulk !

The thread is called "sneak peak", not deep review, there literally is just a few pictures and a couple of videos. So there's just no way you can tell that there is no difference. Until someone does a side by side of the VSF next to a gen in different lighting (and I'm talking about watches being physically next to each other taken with 1 camera, not copy paste of images that look like they are under similar light), then there is no way you can say that.

So I repeat, it looks good, I hope that you are right, but let's not jump to conclusion, we just don't have what it takes to make that judgement yet.

Same applies to post saying "it's the best", I hope it is, but no one can know so far

I'm not criticizing the watch, I'm hoping it will be as good as what we can see so far, but we need to be a bit more patient

Tete

4/11/16
Would be cool if you could some photos of your watch so we can compare it to how the vsf LV looks like.

I say the same, because I have never seen a Hulk gene with that faint and pronounced flash. Gen does not reflect light like this and has a huge density in color change. jcguo0516 It would be a great help.

Reactions: Jayalvin777