• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk Submariner 116610LV Sneak Preview

qChella

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/18
EU
Why cant they just fix the fat and flat hands on hulk already? How much more could it possibly cost them to do that, still thick hands from LN version..

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Why cant they just fix the fat and flat hands on hulk already? How much more could it possibly cost them to do that, still thick hands from LN version..

It’s just v1 , factory playing like kids for money, I can’t wait for ZZF v4 and vsf v2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

walla65

20/5/19
It’s just v1 , factory playing like kids for money, I can’t wait for ZZF v4 and vsf v2.

are so many who run after it taking each new version with small updates?

Daithi66

Horology Curious
20/8/20
Question for TrustyTime/Andrew, in a different thread you covered the VSF release of the 116610 with the new VS3135 movement, and at the time you mentioned this Hulk was going to be released soon, and you also mentioned that a No Date version was also going to be released. So... do you know if the No Date version is going to use the VS3135 movement or if they will have some kind of 3130 movement?

BTW, this Hulk looks great, and VSF is really releasing some nice stuff. Thank you for getting the information and pictures on these new releases out to us.

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
I had held the gen hulk in my hands n to me, zzf v3 look close to it “judging” from the comparisons

Gen dial sunburst ain’t obvious n glaring n the bezel insert is lighter in green as many commented kinda olive green but I’m not sure is it due to the lighting on vsf hulk though...

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I had held the gen hulk in my hands n to me, zzf v3 look close to it “judging” from the comparisons

Gen dial sunburst ain’t obvious n glaring n the bezel insert is lighter in green as many commented kinda olive green but I’m not sure is it due to the lighting on vsf hulk though...

There's legit only one picture from the watch lol how can you already conclude that zzf is better. From this picture only thing I can say it's thar the vsf insert looks better but we will know more about when new pictures are shared. (also considering theyre using CF modified we have to see pics next to zzf)

Last edited:

walla65

20/5/19
for now, ours are only conjectures ... until someone has the three clocks in hand it is not possible to make a serious comparison ...

Reactions: Jayalvin777

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Here you go. Another pic for you guys. ;)

Why does the number 4 on the VSF insert look so weird? The inner part of the 4 is also much smaller than Zzf and gen.

It looks like they cut too much into the ceramic and it makes the 4 looks bold.

I hope this is a prototype issue.

Last edited:

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Why does the number 4 on the VSF insert look so weird? The inner part of the 4 is also much smaller than Zzf and gen.

It looks like they cut too much into the ceramic and it makes the 4 looks bold.

I hope this is a prototype issue.

Every number on the “NEWEST CF INSERT” is bold and worse than the “old” one. Not sure why they changed it. The other one was so good, nearly indistinguishable from gen.

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Exactly the same as the zzf and zf

Worse. Numbers and sputter coating color doesn’t look like the gen at all. Too thick, too light. ZZF and ZF insert is much better based on the above photos.

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Going by the pictures that show old vs new insert the thickness looks identical. Ill reserve judgement after seeing more photos.

I agree, best to see more photos. Ordered one the other week, so I’ll be able to compare it the ZZF V3 whenever it arrives.