• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk Submariner 116610LV Sneak Preview

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
It's horrible. Crown guards are (by a nanometer) at the wrong angle, the reflection on the lugs isn't the right shape and when your wear it, girls won't want to shag you. RL all day long.

SMH.
You had me at the part where maidens would refuse to shag me due to the incorrect picometer crown guard differential :lol:
giphy.gif

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I think i have worked out where all these better first batch or secret updates come from. Once people starting being negative about a watch. Everyone who has it already or or has been cheerleading it reacts with well mines not like that so i must have got a good batch. Or there must be a new improvement made. And thats how rumours start. Relax all of these top tier reps are absolutely banging for the price.

Last edited:

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
At very first impression, the green color of the VSF insert looks better. But at this point I will only trust my eyes on real watches. I have ZZF V1, ZZF V2S and waiting for the VSF. Will let you know.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Post vsf hulk qc pics please when you guys get them

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
At very first impression, the green color of the VSF insert looks better. But at this point I will only trust my eyes on real watches. I have ZZF V1, ZZF V2S and waiting for the VSF. Will let you know.

The VSF dials sunburst looks a bit sharp / harsh compared to the ZZF, but I agree, the LV can only be judged in hand, pictures online doesn’t tell the whole story