• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 116600 sea dweller??

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
All I see is a broken link icon. It’s shit like this that will send me back to prison. Others start jacking with people because they think it’s funny...it’s not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What were you in prison for ?

vortex4me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/20
What were you in prison for ?

Unfortunately, kidnapping and torture. I tracked down and fucked up two guys for beating and robbing my wife. It was worth the time.

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Unfortunately, kidnapping and torture. I tracked down and fucked up two guys for beating and robbing my wife. It was worth the time.

Will you go back to prison, if we don't find you the best 1:1 rep?

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12

Ok as long as it wasn't for people teasing you .

Reactions: kavorca1

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
An app called Tapatalk.

Don't use Tapatalk, it sucks. Login from safari on your phone. Then everything will work as intended, and sorry, but R factory is a joke we play on those who haven't used the resources the forum offers and simply asks to be told what to buy. R factory is Rolex... LOL get it? Now go to the Rolex section and read up on all the new reps, good luck! Oh and take solace in the fact you didn't start this thread, lol.

Last edited:

vortex4me

19/7/20
Ok as long as it wasn't for people teasing you .

My wife was robbed, beaten and sexually assaulted by two cocksuckers who saw an easy target. The courts wouldn’t do anything, so I did...and had zero problems doing the time. I don’t joke about my wife or my family. Do you?

I legitimately didn’t see the article because it was a broken link in the app, or else I probably would have read it. This should be a place of education and helping each other out, not playing pussy ass games and making fun of people. But hey, they’re a bunch of bitch ass keyboard warriors in their little safe space. I 1000% guarantee you they wouldn’t say that shit to my face.

e9ab5ee2e856c47088eed865b3d8fdfb.jpg

vortex4me

19/7/20
Don't use Tapatalk, it sucks. Login from safari on your phone. Then everything will work as intended, and sorry, but R factory is a joke we play on those who haven't used the resources the forum offers and simply asks to be told what to buy. R factory is Rolex... LOL get it? Now go to the Rolex section and read up on all the new reps, good luck! Oh and take solace in the fact you didn't start this thread, lol.

I appreciate your honesty and help.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Relax there tough guy...thin skinned people don't last long in this forum.

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
My wife was robbed, beaten and sexually assaulted by two cocksuckers who saw an easy target. The courts wouldn’t do anything, so I did...and had zero problems doing the time. I don’t joke about my wife or my family. Do you?

I legitimately didn’t see the article because it was a broken link in the app, or else I probably would have read it. This should be a place of education and helping each other out, not playing pussy ass games and making fun of people. But hey, they’re a bunch of bitch ass keyboard warriors in their little safe space. I 1000% guarantee you they wouldn’t say that shit to my face.

Dude, if you react that easily to a bit of fun you need to find a new place to hang. Lighten up and learn to take a joke.

Reactions: kavorca1

vortex4me

19/7/20
Dude, if you react that easily to a bit of fun you need to find a new place to hang. Lighten up and learn to take a joke.

I did nothing wrong but ask a legitimate question. Being fairly new to the hobby, I thought I could look to the more experienced members here for direction and guidance, I guess I was wrong. Obviously, you have no problems with other members picking on people in the forums. I was asked what I did prison time for, and I responded. What did I get in return? Another fucking joke that not only pokes fun at me, but at my wife’s expense as well. Obviously, sexual assault is funny to you guys. I suppose that’s what the other guy thought as well before I cut his fingers off for violating my wife with them.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I did nothing wrong but ask a legitimate question. Being fairly new to the hobby, I thought I could look to the more experienced members here for direction and guidance, I guess I was wrong. Obviously, you have no problems with other members picking on people in the forums. I was asked what I did prison time for, and I responded. What did I get in return? Another fucking joke that not only pokes fun at me, but at my wife’s expense as well. Obviously, sexual assault is funny to you guys. I suppose that’s what the other guy thought as well before I cut his fingers off for violating my wife with them.

You actually did something wrong, you just do not realize what, and that is what I was trying to explain to you by sharing a post that I wrote a while back. Unfortunately it seems that the link got lost with tapatalk. So go to the new members section, under FAQ and look for the thread called "why is "what's the best sub" etc not the right question to ask". It's not meant to be pedandic, quite the opposite, it's meant to explain to new members such as yourself why they are going at it the wrong way and why they are getting these replies that seem harsh when they felt they just asked a nice question.

When it comes to your personal story, while it is not my place to comment about your acts, I am however very sorry for what happened to your wife, and this should never be a topic of joke.

So if you can take a step back and try to understand a little bit more how this place works, I'm sure that you will enjoy it.

All the best

fredflintstone

5/4/20

The link is there in the 4th post and works for me, I use tapatalk also.
The locals here get irate at noobs wanting to be spoon fed the information that is there, If you had taken the time to do a little reading before posting this would of been obvious.
And trying to use prison time to intimidate people on the Internet is a weak ass keyboard warrior move you played from your safe space. You say you don't joke about your wife or your family, but you're happy to use them in an attempt to, again, intimidate people on a watch forum! Weak.
And I 1000% guarantee I would say that shit to your face kid.

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
The locals here get irate at noobs wanting to be spoon fed the information that is there, If you had taken the time to do a little reading before posting this would of been obvious.
And trying to use prison time to intimidate people on the Internet is a weak ass keyboard warrior move you played from your safe space. You say you don't joke about your wife or your family, but you're happy to use them in an attempt to, again, intimidate people on a watch forum! Weak.

Well said. this self proclaimed"bad ass" is just a scared kid who hopes to intimidate with his bark

Reactions: fredflintstone

vortex4me

19/7/20

I didn’t make the original post...I simply asked about R-Factory because I had not heard of this previously. Well, come down to Texas...I’ll gladly meet you somewhere so we can talk.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
You guys done with your 'who has the biggest dick' debate now? Fucking hell.