• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 116600 sea dweller??

drvintage

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/11/19
Hi, which factory is the best? Should be with 3135 inside...

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
R-factory is hands down the best

+1 R factory superior in every way.

ZLebBW.jpg

Reactions: kavorca1

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because R-Factory is very very very good quality watch. It is very hard to get. Only reserved for elites. Quetip is one of their elite key personnel. That's why we're savages for going only for the very best of the best.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
But alas there is a waiting list for the watches produced by that savage R-factory. But true 1:1 AAA quality.

Reactions: AlphaProt

Fontaine

Known Member
Gold Patron
13/10/18
Thank you all for actually giving me life today! Over here genuinely laughing out loud at this thread!!!!!

vortex4me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/20
Maybe if you had read the post that I shared the link to here above, you would under what's happening

There is no link on this thread...and I was genuinely asking because I’m fairly new here.

vortex4me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/20
Post number 4 of this thread

All I see is a broken link icon. It’s shit like this that will send me back to prison. Others start jacking with people because they think it’s funny...it’s not.

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
All I see is a broken link icon. It’s shit like this that will send me back to prison. Others start jacking with people because they think it’s funny...it’s not.

I told you.... send a PM to Quetip and you will be taken care of.

Reactions: kavorca1