• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 116600 sea dweller??

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The link is there in the 4th post and works for me, I use tapatalk also.
The locals here get irate at noobs wanting to be spoon fed the information that is there, If you had taken the time to do a little reading before posting this would of been obvious.
And trying to use prison time to intimidate people on the Internet is a weak ass keyboard warrior move you played from your safe space. You say you don't joke about your wife or your family, but you're happy to use them in an attempt to, again, intimidate people on a watch forum! Weak.
And I 1000% guarantee I would say that shit to your face kid.

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

Ok big man, you badass we all little dicks we get it.
Do us all a favour, go fine somewhere else to beat your drum.

Reactions: kavorca1

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
My wife was robbed, beaten and sexually assaulted by two cocksuckers who saw an easy target. The courts wouldn’t do anything, so I did...and had zero problems doing the time. I don’t joke about my wife or my family. Do you?

I legitimately didn’t see the article because it was a broken link in the app, or else I probably would have read it. This should be a place of education and helping each other out, not playing pussy ass games and making fun of people. But hey, they’re a bunch of bitch ass keyboard warriors in their little safe space. I 1000% guarantee you they wouldn’t say that shit to my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that your personal history has nothing to do with finding out which factory makes the best seadweller. It just added an unnecessary facet which guys will respond differently to, and you may not like the response or humor of the guys here, that can't be helped as everyone is just different. If you choose to put your pic and history here for the consumption of others, the consequences are on you sir, for good or bad.

The guys were just having the usual RWI-style with the OP, but somehow, the focus switched to you. Some reading will easily help you determine which is the best seadweller. I took time to find out before posting this to you. The information exists and can be found easily.

P.S. If what you said about your wife was true, I am sorry to hear about it. But this info has no place here, on a replica watch forum. Hope you understand.