• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whats the best bluesy in clone mvmt available?

devonhiee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/13
A few years back when I checked the forums everyone said it was BP. I bought it, got it, and was disappointed. It was purple. QC pictures didn't look like it. I know there are some gens that are purplish but I wanted the blue.

I'm starting to move on to clone 3135. Are there any really good reps for this?

Attached pictures of my 2835. Didn't notice the dimple on the left until AFTER I received it.

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
ARF V3

ZAcPlp.jpg

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
Thats sick! Any mods that are recommended or its good stock?

Really depends how anal you are and how deep your pockets are. You could get carried away with the blusey as I have been.

gen xtal and date wheel and you have a great watch.

Reactions: Om3ga_guy

Agnostic

Known Member
17/12/19
If you want the “ best Version “ of a 116613 Bluesy, go for the ARF .
it’s the best Replica who’s gen like at the market now.

I’m waiting for a new release of the 116613.

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
I own the ARF v2 and it's very close to gen. Your v3 looks like it has a more genlike darker bezel insert. Do you know if it's darker than v2 or is it just the lightning?

not 100% sure if the insert was updated on the the v3. I know the side of the sels being plated gold was an update. The insert is quite dark. There’s so many changing colours on it, some very close to gen, some not.

here’s a gen insert on top of my V3. Most obvious is the gold engravings on the gen are much brighter.

ZLWDCv.jpg

devonhiee

2/1/13
not 100% sure if the insert was updated on the the v3. I know the side of the sels being plated gold was an update. The insert is quite dark. There’s so many changing colours on it, some very close to gen, some not.

here’s a gen insert on top of my V3. Most obvious is the gold engravings on the gen are much brighter.

ZLWDCv.jpg
Thank you for that bezel shot. That's a deal breaker for me because it's a night and day difference.

Guess will do the waiting game.

Is the gen bezel interchangeable? If so, why haven't you put it on?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Thank you for that bezel shot. That's a deal breaker for me because it's a night and day difference.

Guess will do the waiting game.

Is the gen bezel interchangeable? If so, why haven't you put it on?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

You can send the bezel to Spongebob he can plate it and make the numbers look more genlike

Reactions: Darkness5.0

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
How about the gold plating on the bracelet? Is it slightly dull in color as compared to gen?

is there any modder for the gold plating in the market now?

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
I own the ARF v2 and it's very close to gen. Your v3 looks like it has a more genlike darker bezel insert. Do you know if it's darker than v2 or is it just the lightning?

Do you mind posting some pics? Thanks

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
How about the gold plating on the bracelet? Is it slightly dull in color as compared to gen?

is there any modder for the gold plating in the market now?

The honest truth: problem is the colour of the gold plating doesn't match with Genuine rolex. The clasp fades first. Colour resembles 10k to 14k if that. Since its plated you must take extra care of it from cleaning the bracelet after you wear it to being cautious of desk dives. Its expensive to franken. Gen crystal and datewheel dont matter on this type of replica since it doesn't solve any of the issues above.

it's a replica that has many flaws you need to deal with. When you see a gen 116613 in person, you will hate to look at your replica.

And looking for real gold plating modder is a big no.... will fade very very quickly.

devonhiee

2/1/13
The honest truth: problem is the colour of the gold plating doesn't match with Genuine rolex. The clasp fades first. Colour resembles 10k to 14k if that. Since its plated you must take extra care of it from cleaning the bracelet after you wear it to being cautious of desk dives. Its expensive to franken. Gen crystal and datewheel dont matter on this type of replica since it doesn't solve any of the issues above.

it's a replica that has many flaws you need to deal with. When you see a gen 116613 in person, you will hate to look at your replica.

And looking for real gold plating modder is a big no.... will fade very very quickly.
I prefer wearing this on NATO. How's the gold on the bezel retainer ring compared to gen?

You can send the bezel to Spongebob he can plate it and make the numbers look more genlike

Hopefully I can find one on Member Sales with this done already.

Whats average price to send it to SPONGE and do a bezel job?

Last edited:

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19

Thanks. Thats what i thought. Half gold rep are difficult to franken and the dull gold plating on rep is a straight give away especially the bracelet.

Dssd man

Renowned Member
2/11/11

ZLWDCv.jpg

Would you like to sell that bezel insert ?

Giellea

Patron
Certified
17/5/18
Italy
If you want the “ best Version “ of a 116613 Bluesy, go for the ARF .
it’s the best Replica who’s gen like at the market now.

I’m waiting for a new release of the 116613.
Do you know if any factory will be out with 116613 soon?

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
[mention]Yogibear [/mention] love the cold hard facts but it hurts so bad to hear it :(

I’m looking for VSF to come through with the genlike 116613