• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob 126719/116719 (WG Pepsi) Models released

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Just saw on Trusty.

Blue Dial 126719 - https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=22108

Black Dial 116719 - https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=22109
(Note: Noob is using the wrong movement, gen has 3186 movement. I guess they are trying to reuse parts LOL)

- Movement says 3285, not sure if it their same modified time bomb or a true clone.
- Bezel/Insert is the same from before (18 transition is still wrong but still the best rep insert). I wish they change up their Red color to add a bit more cranberry color like the gen
- Case has the proper gold engravings on back. Other than obvious weight difference, I don't know how different the looks of this case would be in real life compared to WG (I haven't seen a gen in real life yet)
- Dial looks pretty decent with crisp printing. However 6/9 indices look fat to me
- DW Font+centering could be better
- Rehaut and SELs are just like every other Noob, nothing new here.
- Bracelet might be better with the ARF clasp. However, the new batch of Noob bracelets (starting with their v3 Daytonas) is much better, they have improved their QC significantly. I have received 2 bracelets that feel almost like ARF in terms of the finish, clasp open/close and weight.

Reactions: KJ2020

srhoque

28/11/18
I would love this see this model on a proper rep meteorite dial

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I would love this see this model on a proper rep meteorite dial

Working on one now bro. Sneak preview, but I just got an ARF GMT oyster for it. DJF meteorite dials are really good. The movement will be the first ever (gen or rep) with both hour jumping plus quickest date. Hah!

ZA469t.jpg

srhoque

28/11/18
Working on one now bro. Sneak preview, but I just got an ARF GMT oyster for it. DJF meteorite dials are really good. The movement will be the first ever (gen or rep) with both hour jumping plus quickest date. Hah!

If anyone did, it would be you...I knew it :clap_1::clap_1:

Looking good (dial is indeed nice), keep us posted...

Last edited:

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09

ZA469t.jpg

This looks awesome! Nice job mate. Can we get some more pics of that meteorite dial?, is the dial just painted texture? I’m looking to do the same build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
This looks awesome! Nice job mate. Can we get some more pics of that meteorite dial?, is the dial just painted texture? I’m looking to do the same build

The DJF dials are really nice. It appears they are all different - every one I've seen is unique, unlike the really bad BP/GMF dials. These pics don't come close to showing the true brilliance - they are like looking at a pave dial in the sunlight. There will be plenty more pics when I get these two samples built.

It looks to me like these were made by using two color layers - metallic white and brilliant silver. Then an etching tool or tools were used to scar the dial in random widths, lengths, depths, and thicknesses. This leaves some scarring in silver, some in white, some mixed, etc. Then the black printing was added. It's an incredible effect that very much resembles the gen dial.

ZLJgIc.jpg

ZLJJu4.jpg

ZLJx6j.jpg

2many2choose

Known Member
17/8/16
Just saw on Trusty.

Blue Dial 126719 - https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=22108

Black Dial 116719 - https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=22109
(Note: Noob is using the wrong movement, gen has 3186 movement. I guess they are trying to reuse parts LOL)

- Movement says 3285, not sure if it their same modified time bomb or a true clone.
- Bezel/Insert is the same from before (18 transition is still wrong but still the best rep insert). I wish they change up their Red color to add a bit more cranberry color like the gen
- Case has the proper gold engravings on back. Other than obvious weight difference, I don't know how different the looks of this case would be in real life compared to WG (I haven't seen a gen in real life yet)
- Dial looks pretty decent with crisp printing. However 6/9 indices look fat to me
- DW Font+centering could be better
- Rehaut and SELs are just like every other Noob, nothing new here.
- Bracelet might be better with the ARF clasp. However, the new batch of Noob bracelets (starting with their v3 Daytonas) is much better, they have improved their QC significantly. I have received 2 bracelets that feel almost like ARF in terms of the finish, clasp open/close and weight.

I think with your comment on noob finally making quality bracelet then if the new Batman is truly using the VR3185 then it's a pretty attractive rep.

Reactions: srhoque

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
KJ2020 thanks for the info and photos mate, much appreciated... the dials look really good. did you buy these dials separately? If so please PM me I’d love to know where to source one from for my build. Thanks again

Redheart

17/5/19

ZA469t.jpg

I cannot wait to see you build KJ2020! if I were to be stripped off all my watches and have only one gen, that would be it!

15840050-djq8jbvy0ar5ld0fcqhit55p-Zoom.jpg

Reactions: Meicmo84 and KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I cannot wait to see you build KJ2020! if I were to be stripped off all my watches and have only one gen, that would be it!

15840050-djq8jbvy0ar5ld0fcqhit55p-Zoom.jpg

Indeed bro, I believe I would make the same choice. Crazy expensive though.

srhoque

28/11/18
I think with your comment on noob finally making quality bracelet then if the new Batman is truly using the VR3185 then it's a pretty attractive rep.

True, but the new ARF Batman beats it out. I am waiting for some real life QC pics from members. If the insert is a home run, this is the rep model to get.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
True, but the new ARF Batman beats it out. I am waiting for some real life QC pics from members. If the insert is a home run, this is the rep model to get.

ARF still needs a movement swap, and the CGs are skinny like a 126710. Some people don't mind that but it's there if you care. Your Noob with an ARF insert would be awesome if the fonts are OK.

ZLkjE1.jpg

ZAkYdX.jpg

srhoque

28/11/18
ARF still needs a movement swap, and the CGs are skinny like a 126710. Some people don't mind that but it's there if you care. Your Noob with an ARF insert would be awesome if the fonts are OK.

Fully in agreement. The ARF definitely needs the VR. My comment above was more for a "ootb" model. But if we want the best, Noob with ARF insert is the way to go. I think I might be able to finally save my kidney with this ARF insert LOL

On a side mote - Just like VRF did with their cases engraved as 126710, I think ARF is prepping for their 12xxxx models with thin CG :D:D

Reactions: KJ2020

BlackIceBob

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/14
The DJF dials are really nice. It appears they are all different - every one I've seen is unique, unlike the really bad BP/GMF dials. These pics don't come close to showing the true brilliance - they are like looking at a pave dial in the sunlight. There will be plenty more pics when I get these two samples built.

It looks to me like these were made by using two color layers - metallic white and brilliant silver. Then an etching tool or tools were used to scar the dial in random widths, lengths, depths, and thicknesses. This leaves some scarring in silver, some in white, some mixed, etc. Then the black printing was added. It's an incredible effect that very much resembles the gen dial.

ZLJgIc.jpg

ZLJJu4.jpg

ZLJx6j.jpg

Sorry for the newbie question, but where can someone buy these DJF dials? Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Jayalvin777

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Sorry for the newbie question, but where can someone buy these DJF dials? Thank you in advance!

You have to ask a TD. All of them are able to get parts. There isn't much profit in them so many will not do it. TD willingness depends somewhat on your established relationship with them and the size of your order. I always buy two watches and ask for a couple parts as an add on.