• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Batman 3186 final sample

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy
QC in: those 2s on the black sure look thin but doubt I’ll get better, accept or chance it?

I agree with the play of light and shadow
for me the real difference from the other photos seen lately is the blue of 18 which starts a little earlier than where it should
of course we are talking about not even a millimeter

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
QC in: those 2s on the black sure look thin but doubt I’ll get better, accept or chance it?

V56BpX.jpg

V565Xy.jpg

V5EDxG.jpg
I see what you mean. It’s just the glare on the black ceramic part. Without glare reflection, the black “2” is same as the blue.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
I agree with the play of light and shadow
for me the real difference from the other photos seen lately is the blue of 18 which starts a little earlier than where it should
of course we are talking about not even a millimeter

Good spot - I RL'd it an hour ago due to this, there's one a few pages back which has it perfect, so think I'll chance getting a good one as I know ARF can do it

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I would take it bro, the inserts are all going to have the same thickness markers and would look this way among all samples in those specific lighting conditions.

jjk233

Looking Around
18/11/19
Could someone kindly recommend where I would be able to order a Batman ceramic bezel that has correct color markings on 6 and 18?

I recently place an order on the watch below and even after 3 weeks of going back and forth with QC, was seeing similar issues on number 18 where the blue line extended slight into 18, and also with speed bumps on #6.

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...ion-on-bracelet-a3285-correct-hand-stack.html

Thankful to be able to learn from you all as always.

-J-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Could someone kindly recommend where I would be able to order a Batman ceramic bezel that has correct color markings on 6 and 18?

I recently place an order on the watch below and even after 3 weeks of going back and forth with QC, was seeing similar issues on number 18 where the blue line extended slight into 18, and also with speed bumps on #6.

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...ion-on-bracelet-a3285-correct-hand-stack.html

Thankful to be able to learn from you all as always.

-J-

Cancel that Noob order and buy the ARF instead. There are no other rep or aftermarket Batman inserts that are as good as the ARF. Seriously, the new Noobs are bad and not just the inserts.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-noob-finally-releases-true-clone-gmts/page19

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
After a long wait, it finally arrived today. Pictures are complete ARF stock.

Got the gen dial, hands, d/w but still waiting for xtal and vr3185 to be arrived for a franken project to begin.

ZI4LPD.jpg

ZI4eSk.jpg

ZI4AmY.jpg

Little comparison shot with pepsi with gen xtal

ZI4WrJ.jpg

can you spot the difference in blackhole effect? ;)

ZI4Ueo.jpg

jjk233

Looking Around
18/11/19
Thank you very much for your guidance. I've reached out to them to see if they could adjust the order.

-J-

Reactions: KJ2020

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17

Got the gen dial, hands, d/w but still waiting for xtal and vr3185 to be arrived for a franken project to begin.

ZI4eSk.jpg

Really good crystal from ARF!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jiro

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07

ZI4LPD.jpg

ZI4eSk.jpg

ZI4AmY.jpg

ZI4WrJ.jpg

ZI4Ueo.jpg

Those looks fantastic. Congrats. Please share more pics of the gen crystal next to ARF.

Last edited:

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany

ZI4LPD.jpg

ZI4eSk.jpg

ZI4AmY.jpg

ZI4WrJ.jpg

ZI4Ueo.jpg
On the last pic it is easy to spot. ;)

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy

beautiful piece finally we have a great batman on the market
however I wanted to ask you for verification
from your photos the blue on the insert in the intersection with the 6 seems crooked downwards and not straight like on the 18 is it so?
Regards

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Is anyone having luck getting these ordered from
any TDS other than PT and TT? My preferred TD hasn’t been able to get this from ARF since release. Wondering if PT and TT swooped up the entire first batch.

ks123

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/3/16
London
any TDS other than PT and TT? My preferred TD hasn’t been able to get this from ARF since release. Wondering if PT and TT swooped up the entire first batch.

Im Trying to order too but saying around week

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Still waiting for my QC after 10 days, Li said it may take 2 weeks

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
jiro aside from the gen crystal which factory is that Pepsi? Looks gorgeous

Last edited:

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18

YourWatch couldn’t get me my watch for the second week running after their mishap with my order. I cancelled it and I got it from my preferred TD and he got me my QC in two days. it’s on its way to me now.

Reactions: KJ2020

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
YourWatch couldn’t get me my watch for the second week running after their mishap with my order. I cancelled it and I got it from my preferred TD and he got me my QC in two days. it’s on its way to me now.

Glad it finally cleared up mate.