• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Batman 3186 final sample

YourWatch

Failed Dealer
22/1/17
Europe
I'm not sure that's a problem you should pass on to your customer.

You don't check you've been sent / you're picking out the right one?

It is not working like a guy goes to a watch market and picks the best watch from a box of identical model watches. Highend rep makers are highly conspirated, so the only way to get the watch is to order a courier, who is a trusted person at the factory, and he will bring you the watch. So we have to deal with what we receive. And sometimes there are some games happening, which we can not control. This happens like 1 out of 100, but cant be eliminated completely in such a shady business.

We order one thing, get another.
I'm not sure that's a problem you should pass on to your customer.

We do not do that on purpose. As I've mentioned, we can not physically check every watch with a loupe for mismatches like this - you still expect this to be pretty cost-effective. We check that the watch is in one piece, does not have serious and apparent damage like cracks or broken parts, looks like the watch pictured, and send it to the buyer. QC is not for fun, it is for getting things done.

Reactions: YellowFin

YourWatch

Failed Dealer
22/1/17
Europe
A Noob watch would not have come with an ARF sticker

We do not stay with a candle above all the process from assembly till it gets delivered to us. There are many people involved, and someone tried to play games. We once had a Santos from 3KF that had BVF stickers on it - and it got sorted out the same way, without problems. That is running a shady business in China, issues might happen. But they happen to anyone, and we are here to get them sorted. We are pleased by the way that you compare a one-month newbie dealer against a 10yr old TD :)

Reactions: YellowFin

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18
Hey guys,

So much negative, that's sad. But that is how it works in China sometimes. We order one thing, get another. QC is actually done for error elimination, not just for admiring a flawless watch. We have no physical possibilities to check every watch from every side and to compare it to reference pictures - QC is also to sort issues like this, not to receive all perfect pictures every time, as if there was no error or flaws - QC would not be needed at all. There is no goal to trick you in any way - that is not how we work! We just send you pictures of what we receive from the couriers that arrive from many different places every day, we physically have no time for ridiculous games like this. Come on, sticking wrong stickers and trying to sell it for rep lovers - that is really funny. We are really sorry for this, but again, we just show you what we got, nothing else. Watch is being replaced without problems.

YW.

Hey, I definitely meant no ill will here. I was just confused with the watch that I got and the watch I ordered.

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
I think some folks need to check the dictionary what the T in the TD means. For those whose mother tongue is not English, the T actually means trusted, not tricking.

And despite whatever has been written, this sort of mistakes do not happen even with the Chinese dealers in china selling at prices cheaper than what the dealers on most English forums are selling.

And I don’t remember any other dealer here making such mistakes.

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
As we are young, such stuff raises a lot of wrong thoughts in people's heads, unfortunately.
Respectfully, what we are all trying to say is you have a responsibility to verify what product you received from what factory. You can’t leave it up to the customer to verify what factory a product came from. That just makes everyone confused and loses trust. Just trying to help.

YourWatch

Failed Dealer
22/1/17
Europe
I think some folks need to check the dictionary what the T in the TD means. For those whose mother tongue is not English, the T actually means trusted, not tricking.

And despite whatever has been written, this sort of mistakes do not happen even with the Chinese dealers in china selling at prices cheaper than what the dealers on most English forums are selling.

So dealers are not allowed to make any mistakes even though they work hard to get them fixed? Very interesting zero-tolerance attitude.

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
So dealers are not allowed to make any mistakes even though they work hard to get them fixed? Very interesting zero-tolerance attitude.
I think you’re missing the point here. Of course honest mistakes happen and that is understandable. But when you take a sticker from one factory and place it on another, that looks suspicious. It’s like a dealer taking a BMW badge and putting it on a Mercedes....both great cars, just not what the customer paid for.

Reactions: jiro and shigetty

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU

Hey Guys! Interesting thread... but... perhaps it is better to relax a little bit .... the mistake has been made .. now they will remedy .. it is not the case to insinuate things that maybe most likely are due solely to inexperience .. in any case only time will tell us if YourWatch will become a TD .. in the meantime ... let's see what happens .. :)

zzg1344

Horology Curious
10/11/20
EU
Hey Guys! Interesting thread... but... perhaps it is better to relax a little bit .... the mistake has been made .. now they will remedy .. it is not the case to insinuate things that maybe most likely are due solely to inexperience .. in any case only time will tell us if YourWatch will become a TD .. in the meantime ... let's see what happens .. :)

Really good point and fair!

Reactions: Neo_7

guybythelake

13/7/14
It is interesting that the new TD mistake, which BTW glad that it was resolved, led to posting Noob Batman QC Pics along with some ARF Batman QC pics. And IMO the ARF is way superior. It was like that with LN, i had both and side by side Noob did not look or feel half as good as ARF. And again just my opinion. I know there is still some discussion about the case and CGs...lol. but overall look, ARF Batman looks very nice.

I would like the see the ARF Batgirl. If it is coming soon? Just change the bracelet and little print on dial. How hard can it be?

Bobi01

2/2/19
Can someone find any video of this beauty on youku or something like that chinese app
i tried but cant find,idk what should i write lol
but also i like this watch a lot,that bezel is so genlike along with arf super quality bracelet and clasp,it blows away,screams high quality

Reactions: m5smg2

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06

Your "I have done nothing wrong" attitude is more interesting to me bud.

Good luck with your business.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
newayz, to get back to the topic. Here's a qc picture my TD ;) sent me a week ago.

I will make sure to post some shots once I receive it.

Already ordered vr3185 movement, gen d/w and gen crystal.

Zm3gnE.jpg

Bobi01

2/2/19
newayz, to get back to the topic. Here's a qc picture my TD ;) sent me a week ago.

Zm3gnE.jpg

Is a vr3135 movement easy swap ?

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18

Zm3gnE.jpg

Amazing QC. Wear it in good health!