• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Batman 3186 final sample

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18
LoL... he messed up factories.. we know arf sticker is silver and circle shape, these are noob stickers

Well, to make things worst. Here’s the photo of watch on timegrapher and one other photo. Both bear circle ARF stickers and has the Noob 994L sticker too but the watch is clearly not an ARF.

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Now this looks more like the ARF than my QC lol

Yep his is definitely an ARF. Yours is a Noob V11 - based on the SEL’s and the engraving on the serial number (noob’s letters in the serial are larger than the numbers). If you can get the clasp code you’ll know for sure (T1G = Noob).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18
Yep his is definitely an ARF. Yours is a Noob V11 - based on the SEL’s and the engraving on the serial number (noob’s letters in the serial are larger than the numbers). If you can get the clasp code you’ll know for sure (T1G = Noob).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for confirming. I’m waiting for YourWatch to get back to me to get this sorted.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Well, to make things worst. Here’s the photo of watch on timegrapher and one other photo. Both bear circle ARF stickers and has the Noob 994L sticker too but the watch is clearly not an ARF.
If what you're claiming is true, this is very alarming and disturbing business practice from a new TD. Many should be warned before buying from this TD if this is true.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
If what you're claiming is true, this is very alarming and disturbing business practice from a new TD. Many should be warned before buying from this TD if this is true.

Agreed this is very suspicious.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
ZiFgF8.png

Just a wee comparison I made while I eagerly await my sample, seems there's some slight variation in the transition point on the bezel if you compare this QC to the promo photos up on intime, both very acceptable, though. And the dial markers are much better than what we saw on the earlier prototypes.

Only thing I don't really like about this watch (not visible in this little comparison) is the SEL recession, as the bracelet sits quite flush to the case IMO. And the movement, however I plan to buy a VR3185 for mine eventually, that solves one of my dilemmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

Absolutely right. The blue part of the bezel reaches too far into the 18, definitely not an ARF.

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18

I asked James (I’m assuming the guy that handles the photos) on why the ARF sticker was not present in other photos, he replied saying that the ARF sticker was removed for a better look at the watch. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to share screenshots of the email.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I asked James (I’m assuming the guy that handles the photos) on why the ARF sticker was not present in other photos, he replied saying that the ARF sticker was removed for a better look at the watch. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to share screenshots of the email.

Probably time to tell James that you and half of RWI know they’re trying to pass on a Noob instead of an ARF and they need to get their shit together. Don’t share screenshots, but if they still play games you can open a ticket and show a mod.

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18
Probably time to tell James that you and half of RWI know they’re trying to pass on a Noob instead of an ARF and they need to get their shit together. Don’t share screenshots, but if they still play games you can open a ticket and show a mod.

Gotcha. In that case, I’ll post a couple of photos of the watch in question that James sent me in response to saying that it’s an ARF.

while this is the Noob Daytona V4 that I GL’d just days before and low and behold the 904L sticker is from noob lol

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
bootlegboy Stickers can be taken off, the bezel is the bezel. And it's wrong on your QC. Also, notice the sharp dial marker at 9 on the ARF picture. The ones on the right are rounded.

ZiGyi3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: d1nomite

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
I’ll post a couple of photos of the watch in question that James sent me in response to saying that it’s an ARF.

Based on your pictures it seems that it's a NOOB. Ask a picture of the clasps which should read P3L if it was an ARF ;-) If not, get in touch with the moderators !

guybythelake

13/7/14

This is awful that this dealer is trying to pass this as ARF. It is a sure way to kill his reputation and business. I wonder if he is reading this post.

I bought watches from 3 TDs so far... first 2 moved a bit too slow for me. The last one has been very good. And has been very trustworthy and great communication.

Again, this is unacceptable behavior. Hopefully he realizes his mistake and makes it right.

YourWatch

Failed Dealer
22/1/17
Europe
Hey guys,

So much negative, that's sad. But that is how it works in China sometimes. We order one thing, get another. QC is actually done for error elimination, not just for admiring a flawless watch. We have no physical possibilities to check every watch from every side and to compare it to reference pictures - QC is also to sort issues like this, not to receive all perfect pictures every time, as if there was no error or flaws - QC would not be needed at all. There is no goal to trick you in any way - that is not how we work! We just send you pictures of what we receive from the couriers that arrive from many different places every day, we physically have no time for ridiculous games like this. Come on, sticking wrong stickers and trying to sell it for rep lovers - that is really funny. We are really sorry for this, but again, we just show you what we got, nothing else. Watch is being replaced without problems.

P.S. James is actually the owner of the YW, and sits in Europe, while QC is done by other guy in China office, and James just forwards them to you while the online QC system is still in development. So James does all he can do to make you happy, silly games are not about him.

YW.

Last edited: