• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

life or death ... what would you pick?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
choose-life---wham--baby-bib-white.jpg

newliving

Horology Curious
22/10/20
Well, as we're only talking hypotheticals, and not basing this on a solid real-world scenario (I mean, why would anyone ever have to pick a Sub TT rep? pffff!), I'd pick the one made by the best factory: AAAAAAAAA+ 1:1 Clone 100% Guaranteed 904L and Solid 18ct Gold Bits Factory.

Alternatively, I'd spend some time on the forums first, to find out if that factory actually exists and if it didn't, then I'd do some research on what my options were in the real fake world of non-essential rep Subs.

Well researching is one option but then there's also the option of skipping all of that and doing a poll (like I"m doing now) ... no one cares about your forum honor code

newliving

Horology Curious
22/10/20
Jesus wouldn’t gamble. He would do his research like a good noob and choose the righteous factory.

how delusional and arrogant do you have to be to think someones going to come across a forum and automatically know that the members of this forum want them to do 2-3 hours of research before they can make a post

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Well researching is one option but then there's also the option of skipping all of that and doing a poll (like I"m doing now) ... no one cares about your forum honor code

And how do you think that technique is working out for you? Did you find a RF sub :)

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
And another option I highly suggest to you is to fix that attitude or you're in for a lot of fun.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
how delusional and arrogant do you have to be to think someones going to come across a forum and automatically know that the members of this forum want them to do 2-3 hours of research before they can make a post

How delusional do you have to be to try and join a forum with that attitude after posing the question as though it's a matter of life and death?

Did you look at the TD sites see what's available and then search the forum for opinions - would have taken you an hour - and that's if you struggle with this stuff...

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17

What a decent human being you are, how thoughtful, thank you so much for enriching our lives with your dedication, effort, sharing of knowledge, your engagement with other members and setting an extraordinary example on how to behave in this forum. Do you apply your philosophy in other aspects of your life? The corner cutting option and blatantly saying to ones face you not giving a flying toss about their honour. #mommagottabeproud