• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Deep Sea

lorenzpgn

25/9/18
Ok. In your opinion is it a good rep? For my first rep, I would like to spend at most $ 200.00 ... I don't know the movements and therefore I don't know if what is in use is valid ...

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Ok. In your opinion is it a good rep? For my first rep, I would like to spend at most $ 200.00 ... I don't know the movements and therefore I don't know if what is in use is valid ...

That's awful.. I'm pretty sure you can get noob sd43 v7 for cheap now and that's decent.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16

The movement in the one you linked is a 2813, about as cheap as auto movements get. Not to say they are bad, Ive had a few and they ran on and on without issue. You can read about movements in the tech section..... Most movements are covered, 2813 is first in the list.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/movements

My opinion on the one you linked, I would not buy it. Thats all I can say.

Reactions: lorenzpgn

lorenzpgn

25/9/18
I would like to point out that the choice at the moment is between a Tudor and a Breitling Superocean. But Rolex always attracts me ...

Reactions: vortex4me

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
All very nice options. Rolex does have that drag towards it... doesn't it.... :biggrin:

Perhaps your best bet is to check the M2M regularly? You can sometimes find lower-priced unsold watches that may interest you, have you searched there?
Then you get a nice discount from the TD prices and more likely to get something better for your budget.

Remember, the DSSD is big..... quite unlike most (if not all?) Tudors.. A Breitling SOII 44 on a bracelet is getting towards a DSSD and in fact is extremely similar in weight (gram for gram even) even though the height of the DSSD is much thicker (Breitling bracelet carries the weight that the Rolex Case gives).

:D

Last edited: