• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"How to spot a super fake Rolex" video ... which rep is the Sub in this video?

T-Rep69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/20
It happened to find this video on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ4gv5cIOU8) about "How to spot a super fake Rolex".
It ends up that indeed Super Rep are really difficult to be spotted, especially in normal conditions and for normal people.

So I was wondering: "Which is the rep used in this video"? Is it a Noob, an ARF, or something else?

Does someone can guess it from the video? Just curious to know.

Thanks
T-Rep69

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
He mentioned it’s a 200$ fake. It doesn’t look particularly super. Looks like and older noob but not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobel

6/7/17
He mentioned it’s a 200$ fake. It doesn’t look particularly super. Looks like and older noob but not sure.

One is a $200 fake, but then he moves to what he calls a "super fake" apparently worth $500. Not sure which factory though

T-Rep69

21/9/20

Yes, but further into the video it shows the comparison with a 500$ "super rep". And it says that the differences with gen are really minimal (at least with a quick look).
I was wondering which factory made the super rep of the video.

T-Rep69

21/9/20
One is a $200 fake, but then he moves to what he calls a "super fake" apparently worth $500. Not sure which factory though

Exactly. That was my curiosity. Which factory? Would be interesting to discover.

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
It happened to find this video on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ4gv5cIOU8) about "How to spot a super fake Rolex".
It ends up that indeed Super Rep are really difficult to be spotted, especially in normal conditions and for normal people.

So I was wondering: "Which is the rep used in this video"? Is it a Noob, an ARF, or something else?

Does someone can guess it from the video? Just curious to know.

Thanks
T-Rep69

Nice way to best around the bush! The best sub is on the right! Wink wink

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
The expensive one is a franken watch with a gen movement, don't try to find a factory it's assembled with vriaous different parts, including gen, and is certainly not "500$"

Reactions: saucin

T-Rep69

21/9/20
The expensive one is a franken watch with a gen movement, don't try to find a factory it's assembled with vriaous different parts, including gen, and is certainly not "500$"

Cannot believe it. That's why they were basically indistinguishable. At this point, can it be that also the "supposed" fake was indeed a gen?

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Not a good advertisement for Bob's Watches as far as authenticating Rolexes goes. I typically look at them as one of the reliable sites/businesses. Not any more.
P.S. previous conversations about this video HERE.

Last edited:
Reactions: saucin and stufuse

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

My apologies, I only scanned through half the video.

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Not a good advertisement for Bob's Watches as far as authenticating Rolexes goes. I typically look at them as one of the reliable sites/businesses. Not any more.

I love that we know more than this guy. Video made me giggle.

T-Rep69

21/9/20

Thank you SS72. This explain a lot (the previous post is quite enlightning).