Noob finally releases true clone GMTs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post
    This is a 116719 with a 2824 CHS timebomb. WTF Boob?

I guess people will buy it if it's priced like the other new V11's. SPECIAL SALE! Get your Noob Pepsi inserts for $200 off!
    This was actually my second thought. If they price it around 500USD, it is a lot cheaper to buy Noob Pepsi and VR Pepsi and smash the best parts together...

Maybe the Jubilee Pepsi will get cheaper as well, but I doubt it. There is no reason for noob to do so. There is no competitor for them, bc all other inserts don’t look as good. So people will continue to buy the timebomb for too much money.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

So, I guess its back to pre-ordering the Batman ARF version, oh well, the bezel transition looks far better to...
      Last edited by THXuk; 23-10-20, 14:51.

Comment

Originally posted by THXuk View Post
        So, I guess its back to pre-ordering the Batman ARF version, oh well, the bezel transition looks far better to...
        Why? Noob BLNR looks promising. ARF insert and CGs still have issues and no VR movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Thats how you get ants..."

Comment

New Noob 116719 blue dial announced too. Also with the 2824 timebomb. If these two are priced like the $668 126710 Pepsi, it will really show Noob's price gouging arrogance.

https://trustytime.asia/index.php?ma...ducts_id=22108
          We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
          GMT Movements Explained
          BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
          Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
          The Fantasy Watch Thread
          Noob GMT's poor bezel design
          Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post
            New Noob 116719 blue dial announced too. Also with the 2824 timebomb. If these two are priced like the $668 126710 Pepsi, it will really show Noob's price gouging arrogance.

https://trustytime.asia/index.php?ma...ducts_id=22108
            I think you're right bro. The correct pricing is up on PFclones and it's actually $10 more than the current. ($588 old vs $598 new on PFclones)

Comment

Been waiting too long for a pepsi with a reliable movement.

Cant belive Noob are doing us like this!

The wait goes on.

Comment

Is it this on Intime?
                https://www.intime05.co/rollie/7463-...and-stack.html

Comment

Originally posted by Alessandro View Post
                  That is the watch. The movement is a 2824 CHS timebomb, just like the 126710 Pepsi. It calls into question the accuracy of the V11 116710 LN and BLRO models, which show the VR3185 movement.
                  GMT Movements Explained
                  The Fantasy Watch Thread
                  Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

What a mess-I'm beginning to think VR have an agreement with noob that noob will not be allowed to use their movement with the superior Pepsi insert?
                    From a business point of view it makes sense and would explain why noob haven't released this combination that would surely be a huge seller.

Comment

Noob is a for profit enterprise (or should I say organized mafia/crime) and will act accordingly. They will eventually put VR3185 on the Pepsi when sales starts to slow down in mainland China. Until then, they will mint money (which they should) on the strength of that insert. They need to recoup some money spent on the tooling and engineering to manufacture insert (even.though18 transition is wrong )

The decision to put VR3185 on the LN and Batman was a business decision, there was too much competition with these models, so they had to act upon it or be left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by srhoque View Post
                        Noob is a for profit enterprise (or should I say organized mafia/crime) and will act accordingly. They will eventually put VR3185 on the Pepsi when sales starts to slow down in mainland China. Until then, they will mint money (which they should) on the strength of that insert. They need to recoup some money spent on the tooling and engineering to manufacture insert (even.though18 transition is wrong )

The decision to put VR3185 on the LN and Batman was a business decision, there was too much competition with these models, so they had to act upon it or be left behind.
                        I agree with everything you say but noob will 'mint money' far more by pairing their excellent Pepsi insert with a fully functioning, infinitely more reliable cloned movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Pietros View Post

I agree with everything you say but noob will 'mint money' far more by pairing their excellent Pepsi insert with a fully functioning, infinitely more reliable cloned movement.
                          No they won't necessarily, outside of this community nobody knows about the timebomb movement. And they probably have a lot of inventory of these watches with the old movement that they don't want to throw away

Comment

Funny when I loaded Trusty's page the 116719 price is $8,888.00!! LOL

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by 2many2choose View Post
                              Funny when I loaded Trusty's page the 116719 price is $8,888.00!! LOL​​​​​
                              Yeah that's a placeholder price til they get the listing complete. They're just making sure they don't list it too low or people would order it too soon.
                              GMT Movements Explained
                              The Fantasy Watch Thread
                              Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

I mean, would anyone be surprised if in a year Noob is pricing their BLROs at gen sub prices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                "Thats how you get ants..."

Comment

Working...
                                X