Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This looks interesting, curious to see 1st pics

Comment

If its the reliable VR3185 movement - I'm game..

Comment

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post
        Looks like the V11 has slightly thinner CGs. That would make it split the difference between being correct for a 11671x or a 12671x. An ambidextrous case, as it were.

ever so slight based on the that. however i'm not sure that will be discernable to eye on the wrist. in our brain we think its huge on my 39" computer monitor....on my wrist its a fraction of a millimeter.

since my GMF V1 with a 2836 is toast....i'm definitely in the market.
        and I have an ARF v1 maybe now its worth the re-up on 116610LN. overall i'm still not sure if its VSF, ARF, NOOB, or ZZF honestly. they all have their pros and cons per the usual. I'm just looking for the best OOTB since I don't have a watch modder. the few i've tried have never replied back so....i need an OOTB. Thoughts from the grandmaster KJ2020

Comment

Originally posted by kevBquick View Post
          I'm just looking for the best OOTB since I don't have a watch modder. KJ2020
          I like what I'm seeing so far on this Noob LN bro. My Noob BLRO is completely stock except for some movement mods (thread coming soon) and it's acceptable OOTB. Of course upgrades are always an improvement but the basics are all OK. Case, dial, hands, crystal, DW, bracelet- check. If you don't want to spend more money you can still be happy with it. I think the same would be true for the new Noob LN. The VR3185 is a significant upgrade.

We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
          GMT Movements Explained
          BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
          Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
          The Fantasy Watch Thread
          Noob GMT's poor bezel design
          Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

I like what I'm seeing so far on this Noob LN bro. My Noob BLRO is completely stock except for some movement mods (thread coming soon) and it's acceptable OOTB. Of course upgrades are always an improvement but the basics are all OK. Case, dial, hands, crystal, DW, bracelet- check. If you don't want to spend more money you can still be happy with it. I think the same would be true for the new Noob LN. The VR3185 is a significant upgrade.

the noob BLRO carries the timebomb issue IIRC. so thats the only thing that holds me back on that. love that piece though. its just GMF had the 2836-2 and I accidently messed that up. I think I adjusted the date at 12:!5am and it was toast after that. i want this one to last. would be my 3rd pepsi.

Comment

I got my noob timebomb Pepsi just over a year ago and after a gen crystal and a service, it's still running absolutely perfectly but I have never jumped the hour hand.
              My watchmaker said the bezel gasket/attachment arrangement was utter garbage so I'll be keen to know if noob are using a more gen like arrangement on these newer models, assuming a new Pepsi is on the horizon.

Comment

]
                Why does TD site says SA3186 movement? Or its the same ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pietros View Post
                  I got my noob timebomb Pepsi just over a year ago and after a gen crystal and a service, it's still running absolutely perfectly but I have never jumped the hour hand.
                  My watchmaker said the bezel gasket/attachment arrangement was utter garbage so I'll be keen to know if noob are using a more gen like arrangement on these newer models, assuming a new Pepsi is on the horizon.
                  Indeed bro, the Noob Pepsi V10 timebomb bezel arrangement is quite substandard. The Pepsi insert is thicker than the other Noob models and required a deeper bezel well.

Noob GMT Pepsi's poor bezel design
                  We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                  GMT Movements Explained
                  BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                  Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                  The Fantasy Watch Thread
                  Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                  Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

This looks very promising, wonder if they're trying to one up ARF on the Batman.

Comment

Looks like the vr3185 indeed

https://trustytime.asia/index.php?ma...ducts_id=22092

Rehaut is slightly misaligned and the insert is likely dirty but the rest looks good. Anyone cares to share feedback of the bezel inserts on previous Noob models?

Comment

Originally posted by SvnNZ View Post
                        This looks very promising, wonder if they're trying to one up ARF on the Batman.
                        ARF pre order price just dropped on Puretime
                        https://puretimewatch.io/featured-pr...prototype.html

Comment

(thread coming soon)
                          Definitely looking forward to that.....

Comment

I will wait for the Pepsi with the new movement from Noob. I already wanted to pull the trigger on the 3285 from Noob, but Tom many issues with that movement. Unfortunately Noob forgot the litte Crown between Swiss and Made.I really don't know why These guys make such obvious mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronofighter View Post
                              forgot the litte Crown between Swiss and Made
                              That is That would be a much more annoying flaw than some mentioned flaws (it isnt a flaw, see below post). Although gladly it cant see it from the other side of the room, like some smaller flaws can be seen
                              Last edited by scottiedog; 22-10-20, 09:56. Reason: Thank you Tobel :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Chronofighter View Post
                                Unfortunately Noob forgot the litte Crown between Swiss and Made.I really don't know why These guys make such obvious mistakes.
                                That coronet is not present on the gen 116710 which these are reps of. The coronet appeared on the 126710, which is a way to differentiate a batgirl from a batman that would have been put on a jubilee

Comment

Working...
                                X