• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF V3 114060 on Trusty

Zerto666

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/9/20
8k for a LN submariner rep ? I don't know you need to be an expert ????

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
The v1 has only been out for a few weeks, so I'm very curious to know what would warrant a new version...

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
8k for a LN submariner rep ? I don't know you need to be an expert ????

Rep dealers do that with the pricing when they still do not have a price on the item. They post it to showcase that it will be available and then update the pricing when it is known to them.

Has been done that way for years.

Reactions: Dirkjon

Zerto666

Banned
14/9/20
Rep dealers do that with the pricing when they still do not have a price on the item. They post it to showcase that it will be available and then update the pricing when it is known to them.

Ah that explains it... thank you for the information

Zerto666

Banned
14/9/20
It gets even better when they forget to update it. Hilarious.

I can imagine what goes inside people's head when they look at the price tag. They probably think its GEN at first blush. I mean normal people who don't know much about gen Rolex or reps and need to take the watch to experts for authentication

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
I can imagine what goes inside people's head when they look at the price tag. They probably think its GEN at first blush. I mean normal people who don't know much about gen Rolex or reps and need to take the watch to experts for authentication

The price is weird number and look like computer error. People will get it a moment later.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16

It was making me want it more... lol

Reactions: mclarendude

CJS57

7/9/20
The solid end links don't fit into the back of the watch case as well as some other factories

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
It's a decent rep , no more issue with their bold dates . Price is premium but i think it's worth it .

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
The corners on those markers are still lethal. Just curve them FFS! Nice hands, though.

I can't bring myself to trust the SA movement -- too many bad reviews and too much of a lottery from what I've seen. Not sure why they don't update the movement.

Last edited: