• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Sub. Gold. How to find best rep?

humanboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/19
Hello! I want Rolex Submariner Gold. I find 3 versions of sub, BP, EWF VRF and LN. Price 348-1200$. I don’t know, but I ordered BP and ARF factory, and this quality was perfect, but it was Datejust. Can u help me choose? I ready to pay 10$ If somebody can help choose me.

if I can show links on this forum (from trustytime) say me about it please :)

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hello! I want Rolex Submariner Gold. I find 3 versions of sub, BP, EWF VRF and LN. Price 348-1200$. I don’t know, but I ordered BP and ARF factory, and this quality was perfect, but it was Datejust. Can u help me choose? I ready to pay 10$ If somebody can help choose me.

if I can show links on this forum (from trustytime) say me about it please :)

Hello,

Theres numerous threads on full gold Subs, from plated to wrapped, LN to Bluesy.

Best thing you can do is visit the Rolex sub forum.

Heres somewhere you can start within that sub-forum.... https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...gold-sub-guide

:welcome:

Last edited:

humanboy

6/7/19
All subs what I can find:

Ss eta2836-2 408$
Bpf eta 2836 348$
bpf v2 sp Asia 3135 318$
vrf asia 2836-2 908$
ewf asia 3235 338$
Ln eta 2836 1228$
Gmf 1:1 SA3135 v2 268$

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
OK. And how are you planning to narrow those down?

First, you could decide if you want an ETA type movement, or not. Do you know the differences?

humanboy

6/7/19
Hello,

Theres numerous threads on full gold Subs, from plated to wrapped, LN to Bluesy.

Best thing you can do is visit the Rolex sub forum.

Heres somewhere you can start within that sub-forum.... https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...gold-sub-guide

:welcome:

My friend, I need no Real gold, I need best movement (or best mechanism) and a beautiful appearance to look like, well, in general, I need the gold plating to be good, because the first time I will wear it like this, and then maybe I will order a bracelet and a case from a jeweler :) thanks

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
My friend, I need no Real gold, I need best movement (or best mechanism) and a beautiful appearance to look like, well, in general, I need the gold plating to be good, because the first time I will wear it like this, and then maybe I will order a bracelet and a case from a jeweler :) thanks

I dont understand why you would get a bracelet and case from a jeweler?

Last edited:

humanboy

6/7/19
I dont understand why you would get a bracelet and case from a jeweler?

the original Rolex costs ~ $ 30,000, a replica ~ $ 1,000, and a case with a real gold bracelet ~ $ 2-3,000. I need to choose a good model from the above. will you help with the choice?

for example I bought ARF 114200, they looks like the real 114200. I need the same with submariner.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
the original Rolex costs ~ $ 30,000, a replica ~ $ 1,000, and a case with a real gold bracelet ~ $ 2-3,000. I need to choose a good model from the above. will you help with the choice?

for example I bought ARF 114200, they looks like the real 114200. I need the same with submariner.

Ohhh, I see.

If youve already sourced the bracelet and case from a jeweler, then great, in which case it doesnt matter which rep case and bracelet you get.

Just choose the Sub with best dial, bezel and movement?

Or buy a gen dial and youve still saved yourself a stack of dough. Could also get a gen bezel insert too .... AWESOME.

Last edited:

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Two tone or full gold? Dont buy wrapped version. You will want clone 3135 movement because I have a feeling you will want gen dial eventually.

Reactions: scottiedog

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Two tone or full gold? Dont buy wrapped version. You will want clone 3135 movement because I have a feeling you will want gen dial eventually.

He wants full gold, already sourced a real gold case and bracelet :)

Good thoughts Yogibear. So humanboy is sorted.

3135 so can use gen dial now or later. Can therefore discount all ETA based movement watches. That crosses quite a few from his list.

Case and bracelet dont matter as he is getting them "real gold" from jeweler.

So may as well buy the cheapest option with 3135, whichever that was.

In fact, why not just buy a 3135 from M2M, theres been a few recently.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Personally I think hes better off buying a BP full gold version to satisfy his itch.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Personally I think hes better off buying a BP full gold version to satisfy his itch.

Maybe he has enough information to make his decision now. Wait n see. Hopefully he updates the thread, always love seeing full golds.

Last edited:

humanboy

6/7/19
Maybe he has enough information to make his decision now. Wait n see. Hopefully he updates the thread, always love seeing full golds.
And so... I need to buy BP, yes? I need best movement, if u about it.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
And so... I need to buy BP, yes? I need best movement, if u about it.

Then look at the watches you're interested in, take a note of the movement they use and ho to the movement section to educate yourself about the pros and cons of each one. So next watch you'll know which movement you prefer

Reactions: humanboy