• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF Day-Date 40 Gen compatibility

J.B.Thomas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/13
Hello all, who knows much detail on the precision of the GMF 40 daydates . What’s the probability of swapping out the bezel with a gen 18k bezel? Or even a diamond bezel. Thanks everyone.

Sent from the RWI App

JYK52800

Known Member
22/1/20
California
The new GMF daydates have only just been released so I doubt that there's many people who actually have them in hand yet. I ordered mine about two days after release and I'm still waiting on QCs.

Sent from my IN2020 using Tapatalk

J.B.Thomas

9/10/13
Oh thanks for your reply, which spec did you purchase? Are you planning to do any mods with bezel? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

J.B.Thomas

9/10/13
Oh thanks for your reply, which spec did you purchase? Are you planning to do any mods with bezel? Thanks

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Never read that any member has it ..... i thunk it take some time till they arrive here....... but i think a gen bezel should fit . It not a big deal to change bezel , these are just pressed on the watch ..... but it's a very expensive mod, these bezels are on sale for around 1k or 1,5k

J.B.Thomas

9/10/13
Ya, but the 18k fluted is a must to give it that authentic reflective shine