• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RXF 116610LN

Chronofrigger

Just one more watch, for sure this time.
9/6/19
United States
After a year of deliberation pull the trigger on the new RXF replica. This is my first submariner and my first reaction was, wow... its a lot smaller than I thought it would be.
Have been looking at the details through out the day. First one to notice and complement was my 4 year old lol. Maybe the next watch enthusiast?

Ordered from Trusty during the the $20 off RXF deal. Took exactly 10 days from order to get here (TX USA). Super fast service.

Took some shots to add to the RXF data points. I can take more shots if anyone wants more details.

hologramet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/6/13
Anyone known if the case is machined to accept 3135?

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Nice choice. You've come in at just the right time, I reckon, and saved yourself a fortune on Sub reps. The bar is pretty damn high nowadays.

Reactions: Chronofrigger

Chronofrigger

9/6/19
United States
not a bad sub for the price... how does the bracelet feel?

This is my first Rolex rep/sub so my comparison pool of bracelet is limited . However, it wears really well. Compared to my other rep Seamaster 300M, its infinitely better. The omega was so heavy I had to immediately switch to the NATO strap.

The bracelet is thin and comfortable without feeling cheap, sits really well and I can wear to bed. The polish, finish is very good. My only slight issue is with the glide lock. It works well for adjustment but it does not want to glide--sometimes. Not sure if there is a fix.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Chronofrigger

9/6/19
United States
Nice choice. You've come in at just the right time, I reckon, and saved yourself a fortune on Sub reps. The bar is pretty damn high nowadays.

I could not agree more. Since I don't plan on doing any mods. It seemed to be best value out of the box. My initial post seemed underwhelming to me, but this thing has grown on me. I don't see any flaws (ignorance is bliss) and find myself admiring it despite myself. Really happy with the buy.

p.s. could not have done it without this forum. Thanks for saving me a bunch!