• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

114060 ZZF V3 Pics

Michael961

Blue Moon
Supporter
Certified
12/9/20
TX - USA
I just received the QC pics and it looks great - see link below. I believe everything looks good - just wanted to share them with the forum. Will post wrist shots once I receive it.

https://imgur.com/a/deXP9I3

Last edited:

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Has anyone found out if the ZZF v3 uses the whole ARF bracelet?

Michael961

Blue Moon
Supporter
Certified
12/9/20
TX - USA
No it doesnt it says clean stainless bracelet with clasp cooperated by ar factory supplier

I had to stop and read it again and the exact language per the QC pics: "Clean factory SS bracelet cooperated with AR bracelet factory".

I will not explain what it might mean but putting the exact info out there.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I had to stop and read it again and the exact language per the QC pics: "Clean factory SS bracelet cooperated with AR bracelet factory".

I will not explain what it might mean but putting the exact info out there.

Yeah im pretty sure its vague for a reason. Otherwise it would just say exact same bracelet as arf

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Yeah im pretty sure its vague for a reason. Otherwise it would just say exact same bracelet as arf

My thoughts exactly. I mean if it had full ARF bracelet I would take zzf over vsf instantly. I'm just waiting on more reviews and feedbacks.

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
A China wechat seller told me it’s fake AR bracelet. Claims that ARF had already clarified this. Not sure how true it is thou.

unicornpad

Known Member
1/1/15
Does anyone know if the Noob bezel insert will fit the ZZF V3? I have a spongebob plat bezel on my v7 and am thinking if it'll be a direct swap between the two