• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF V4 Subs

Tete

4/11/16
big trash !!! Amazing quality arf, terrible design

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
LMAO f**k me, $528 for an A2824? With bread crumbs for improvements? :picard:

Really. Doesn't get any cheekier than this. What's the 3135 clone going to be? $688? :picard2:

The worst part? Your markers are still bleedin' jagged and sharp. Even a Noob V10s Youth edition at $258 has rounded markers. Step up or step off mate.

Eat my nipples ARF :lol: You deserve to be steamrolled by VSF, ZF and ZZF.

giphy.gif

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

THIS, FUCKING THIS.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Look at that Cyclops :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

518$ for a 2824?

What's the justification for it again?

They must be making fun of us.

Now i understand why someone told us that "We shouldn't struggle with the crystal", because they already knew it would have been TRASH

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
ARF needs to give up on making full watch builds and just start making the Hands and Bracelets for all the other factories. Asking $518 for that watch is a little insane. No one (in their right mind) who researches replica watches would buy this over a VSF. Best part: VSF is not only aesthetically eons ahead, it’s 20% cheaper as well lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJS57

7/9/20
Someone said ARF is dead. Ok but I thought their Perpetual's and Datejusts were top quality? Or are they NG there as well?

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
I was holding off buying a ZZF V3 and VSF waiting for the ARF V4 but there’s nothing here that’s making me reconsider buying a ZZF and VSF. Disappointing release!

consider the ZF. waiting for some qc pics to share

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
ARF needs to give up on making full watch builds and just start making the Hands and Bracelets for all the other factories. Asking $518 for that watch is a little insane. No one (in their right mind) who researches replica watches would buy this over a VSF. Best part: VSF is not only aesthetically eons ahead, it’s 20% cheaper as well lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruh ARF is so delusional, they have a stick up their ass and they feel so proud just because they "USED TO" have the best sub 2/3 years ago, now they still think they can charge this much for that shit?

Do they think we are retarded? Are they blind? can't they see the competition?

VSF, RXF, ZZF, all shit on this release. Sure, we know well ARF's strong points, like bracelet and hands, but it's not worth the premium.

Now i start to understand why some TDs defended them from scratch. Because they already knew they would have released something like this with barely any upgrade.

SMFH

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
consider the ZF. waiting for some qc pics to share

Why are you still championing that garbage factory rep still? Anyone choosing that over a VSF is clearly misinformed.

Horrible case shape yet again for a higher price on this ARF release, my goodness I wouldn't be surprised if this was them trolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: saucin

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia

Just copy the gen hands. They have one in possession. How hard can it really be if you have the required equipment?! But, that is not how this game works, or they'd all be out of business. NOOB, ARF, RXF/VSF, etc. -- they're probably all owned by the one company. Wouldn't be a bad business model.

Reactions: Tete

Agnostic

Known Member
17/12/19
Looks like ARF took the same road as Noob did after the release of the V9.
VSF and ZZF are the best on the market right now and I am sure they will be making a good 126610 Sub soon.
NOOB AND ARF ARE DONE!

VSF and ZZF are rocking right now.
let’s see what’s going on.

Swedish Cheese

Horology Curious
23/7/18
For a no date, then ZZF v3 would be the best? Doesn't seem like VSF is offering a no date. Then the only question is 2836 or 3130...