• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Yachtmaster 226659 with Asian 3235 Movement

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
Fits great on my 6.5 inch wrist

Yes, I have a 7" wrist and even tho it fit OK, I ended up adding an extra metal link. Also worth mentioning the standard D/F strap combination it comes with is not great. 6 o'clock D is too short for an F 12 o'clock counterpart. Try and get your TD to get it swapped for E (i'd say wrist between 7-8 inch or F for a larger wrist) Hope this helps

humanboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/19
VSR VRF GMF ARF, tell me please what is what, and what u reccomend buy. Please

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
VSR VRF GMF ARF, tell me please what is what, and what u reccomend buy. Please

These are factories ..... what to buy depends which model do you want ....... ?? You are here in the Yachtmaster thread, so if you wanna buy a Yachtmaster, go with Vsf :)

humanboy

6/7/19
не могли бы вы прекратить заполнять поток 226659 вопросами, которые не имеют отношения к теме. Просто погуглите модель, которую вы хотите, и rwi в конце концов, на большинство ваших вопросов вы можете ответить сами. [/Цитата]

ты прав, мне очень жаль. Я руководствовался тем, что YM обсуждается здесь, и хотел закрыть этот вопрос в той же теме. Если вам не трудно, скажите свое мнение по моему вопросу=) (я провел ночь на форуме и не нашел ни одного ответа, все слишком расплывчато)

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
не могли бы вы прекратить заполнять поток 226659 вопросами, которые не имеют отношения к теме. Просто погуглите модель, которую вы хотите, и rwi в конце концов, на большинство ваших вопросов вы можете ответить сами. [/Цитата]

ты прав, мне очень жаль. Я руководствовался тем, что YM обсуждается здесь, и хотел закрыть этот вопрос в той же теме. Если вам не трудно, скажите свое мнение по моему вопросу=) (я провел ночь на форуме и не нашел ни одного ответа, все слишком расплывчато)

This is an English language forum you idiot!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: The Fixer

humanboy

6/7/19

you're right, I'm sorry. I was guided by what YM is discussing here and wanted to close this issue in the same thread. If it's not difficult for you, tell me your opinion on my question =) (I spent the night on the forum and did not find a single answer, everything is too vague)

humanboy

6/7/19

For some reason my translator translated the text I wrote in English .. ok. Dear, with this attitude I express to you my wildest disrespect and disrespect. If you had been more attentive, you would have seen that the quoted message was written in English, but for some reason it was displayed in Russian, and turning on the logic, one could assume that a failure occurred. What are you angry =))

humanboy

6/7/19
Dear moderation, please delete the message that was mistakenly translated and reprimand the character above for the insult. Sorry for the carelessness