• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Yachtmaster 226659 with Asian 3235 Movement

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Everytime when i see mine , or the pics here i'm thinking to myself " damn , this crystal is sooo sexy :) "

This is the 1st rep , where i can accept the crystal and not change with gen ! On most of the reps here the crystal and cyclop is the biggest tell !

drferrari1

Known Member
13/8/20
CONUS
Everytime when i see mine , or the pics here i'm thinking to myself " damn , this crystal is sooo sexy :) "

This is the 1st rep , where i can accept the crystal and not change with gen ! On most of the reps here the crystal and cyclop is the biggest tell !

My sub rxf crystal is pretty good too :)

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Gds__Ares

FadeToBlack

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/20
I’m not trusty but a spare link from any polished center link oyster will help you out, I did that to clear 7.5, there is a larger strap set up too. Gl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive my ignorance as I am not completely sure how the oysterflex strap works. How does a bracelet link extend the rubber strap?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
fd61309ea28e311042dc616fd3623122.jpg

Add link here it will hide in glide lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I've posted a photo, some pages ago, showing the bracelet with an extra link.
Used a link from an ARF Milgauss bracelet and it works really well.

Cheers

Taffybag39

26/7/19
Great thread. I know I am going to need a larger strap and know the strap combo thanks to the fit guide linked earlier. I have one question. During QC are there any specific areas I should pay attention to that are more prone to problems?

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Great thread. I know I am going to need a larger strap and know the strap combo thanks to the fit guide linked earlier. I have one question. During QC are there any specific areas I should pay attention to that are more prone to problems?

Most important is that it has 3 hands ........

Jokes beside..... nope, there is nothing special you should look for ..... if you say it's nice, gl it and enjoy !

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
trustytime Can this be ordered to fit a 7.5" wrist?

Yes I mentioned it to Andrew when I ordered it and he sent the watch with 2 longer straps my wrists are 7.75 and it fits perfectly on one of the tighter settings so plenty of room I would say up to 8.25”

For reference the sizes are F & F

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

FadeToBlack

25/7/20
Yes I mentioned it to Andrew when I ordered it and he sent the watch with 2 longer straps my wrists are 7.75 and it fits perfectly on one of the tighter settings so plenty of room I would say up to 8.25”

For reference the sizes are F & F

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot for the info!