• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Yachtmaster 226659 with Asian 3235 Movement

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
I have no clue lol... I think the watch only comes with 1 default set, you do not have options.

4PX was the shipper... took 10 days to reach me in CONUS from China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are your initial impressions? I get mine in 3 weeks so the anticipation is killing me!

Robin Alex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
Sorry, what does conus mean. I got mine a week or so ago and it’s very impressive. I told my TD I have 18cm wrist and it fits perfect just before end of max adjustment

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
What are your initial impressions? I get mine in 3 weeks so the anticipation is killing me!

It’s a really well done rep. Feels nice on the wrist. Sure beats dropping $30k on a gen. Overall I like it a lot. It lacks a little on the weight side and doesn’t feel as “gen” as my GMT’s but it should make most buyers happy.

As far as the size of the watch goes...Personally I feel as though 40-41mm look best on my wrist. 42 is probably going to be my max. Tried 44mm and they’re too big for me.

Robin Alex

16/7/20
Sorry, what does conus mean. I got mine a week or so ago and it’s very impressive. I told my TD I have 18cm wrist and it fits perfect just before end of max adjustment

rockdaytona

Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
It’s a really well done rep. Feels nice on the wrist. Sure beats dropping $30k on a gen. Overall I like it a lot. It lacks a little on the weight side and doesn’t feel as “gen” as my GMT’s but it should make most buyers happy.

As far as the size of the watch goes...Personally I feel as though 40-41mm look best on my wrist. 42 is probably going to be my max. Tried 44mm and they’re too big for me.

Outstanding, sounds like a stellar OOTB rep. Tell me more about your GMTs!!!

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20

CONUS = Continental United States. AKA AMERICA
giphy.gif

Reactions: macarone

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
1.)“ROLEX” logo printing is thicker than the gen
2.)Seconds hand has some marks/dirty
3.)Hour and minute hands yellowish than compared to hour markers?(not sure)
But still, the best version atm

2.jpg

1 - Printing looks the same.
2 - I have extra clean hands on mine (even checked with a loupe) - it might be a reflection
3 - Hour and minute hands are in fact whiter than the hour markers, but only under some lighting conditions.

Only real "tell" on this watch, for the watch freaks like us, it's the lugs polishing/shape and the cyclops (nothing beats a gen cyclops).
But it's an amazing piece of watch, with a price almost 50 times less of the gen...

Ro13x

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
10/11/19
Europe
I have a little rough screwing crown.
Does anybody know if this YM has the sane tube as other models which use a 704 crown?

Mark113811

4/8/20
I have no clue lol... I think the watch only comes with 1 default set, you do not have options.

Letters are printed on both straps near clasp. Anyone owner can confirm the same please?

Last edited:

Mark113811

4/8/20
D=50mm F=60mm
Here is Oysterflex sizing from rolexforum:
c34345002175ade11444c6b6ea33c450.jpg

Last edited:

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
D=50mm F=60mm
Here is Oysterflex sizing from rolexforum:
c34345002175ade11444c6b6ea33c450.jpg

The strap connected to 6 o’clock lugs is “D”. The strap connected to 12 o’clock lugs is “F”.

dk0243

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/1/20
Los Angeles
I received mine last week. I love how it looks on the wrist. BUT it does feel cheap to me. Perhaps its the weight difference that I am not used to. The REP weighs in at 114 grams wheras gen precious metal GENs weigh 150G+

Reactions: saucin

rockdaytona

Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
I received mine last week. I love how it looks on the wrist. BUT it does feel cheap to me. Perhaps its the weight difference that I am not used to. The REP weighs in at 114 grams wheras gen precious metal GENs weigh 150G+

I would view that as more comfortable

Reactions: James2020

ernien

Renowned Member
23/9/12
Ontario, Canada

I hear ya, I believe the gen is 170+ grams. For comparison, that’s the same weight difference between an AP Diver in steel, and an AP Diver in forged carbon....pretty significant.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Hope v2 coming more close.

How? Gold plating? Maybe hands?
Only thing they can improve is the polishing and maybe the cyclops (despite the fact that this crystal and cyclops are already the best, out of the box).

All the rest is spot on, even on such high magnifications.
On the wrist it's darn difficult to spot the fake.

Last edited: