• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Yachtmaster 226659 with Asian 3235 Movement

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
17/4/17
Just sharing my recent QC. I’m digging it and it’s on its way to me. What y’all think?
Dial makers are fantastic. Wish lugs were more defined and not rounded. Insert looks gr8. Crystal look decent. Weird some TDs have it listed as 904l and some 316L.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Deeboo

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
Thank you for the compliments! Not really sure what to look for since i’ve never seen one in real life and it being WG. I had my doubts prior to QC but glad i GL’d it.

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
Im hoping the cyclops have some sort of BH effect. I have Prof’s on my Sub and Pepsi and looks great. Can you advise if my timegrapher numbers look decent? Im not an expert but to me it looks fine

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
17/4/17
Im hoping the cyclops have some sort of BH effect. I have Prof’s on my Sub and Pepsi and looks great. Can you advise if my timegrapher numbers look decent? Im not an expert but to me it looks fine
Where is your timegrapher. Btw this watch uses the same crystal as a 41mm datejust.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
Thank you, wtch-collector! I’ll have to find a local reputable service guy. I met one and seems ok but he said his service involves a clean/dip only and lube. Not taking the watch apart and cleaning it. Is that good enough?

abs10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/2/10
Anyone know the lengths of the VSF oysterflex that it comes on? Some of the replicas don't match the genuine lengths for their letter. Max wrist size is apparently 7" so I'm guessing these don't either.

Bendori

2/5/16
Maybe, just maybe VSF will top the charts with a super clone 4130 with perfect dial and bezel so we don’t have to buy an ARF AND a fkn Noob to create a decent Daytona..........food for thought.

You can dream about them cloning the 4130. The costs would be much higher for 4130 clone than 3235.

Bendori

2/5/16
they won’t... people who were trying to push things at ARF and Noob are now working for VRF.
You will see same old from ARF and Noob.
There will be some old Pam (noob designs) being released under VRF/XF.

What is the source of the info? That is some CRAZY BIG claim you make there my respected senior member!

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
Im excited for this to be on my wrist. I’ll post oysterflex measurements, etc when it does.
i wonder how the polished SS case compares to how the real WG looks. Anyone care to share their experience?

Reactions: abs10

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Im excited for this to be on my wrist. I’ll post oysterflex measurements, etc when it does.
i wonder how the polished SS case compares to how the real WG looks. Anyone care to share their experience?

I was looking at a comparison between WG, 904 and 316 earlier, they all looked so similar.. I think it was in the Puretime thread about testing watches for 904. It was one of the latter posts so easy to find.
FOUND LINK:: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...lar-subs-for-904l-steel?p=9331103#post9331103

Last edited:

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Really! Good knowledge! People involved in the design side?

I know that some people from noob joined VSF but Im not sure if they are designers. They will be using some of noob designs for panerai so who knows... maybe there are people involved in design side.

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18

A polished stainless steel case compared to a white gold one looks more or less similar unless scrutinized under some specific lighting conditions. However, the major difference between SS and WG is the weight. The WG models will always be marginally heavier.