• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Yachtmaster 226659 with Asian 3235 Movement

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Video works great on iPad.

Fuck VSF, they just keep churning out great watches that I'm obliged to buy. Lovely!

Could VSF PLEASE offer a bit more flexibility with Oysterflex size choices. They should be offering ED sizes as an option. Getting my Noob Daytona on Oysterflex to fit was a real PIA given that it only came with EE and EF (if I recall correctly). I remember Noob shipped a couple of straps - VSF would do better to offer more choice in strap sizes, but you only get to choose one pair.

VSF said that it will only be released with the straps suited for Asian wrist size of 16-18CM, and for larger wrist size, additional links can be purchased.

Reactions: GingerBubba

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
VSF said that it will only be released with the straps suited for Asian wrist size of 16-18CM, and for larger wrist size, additional links can be purchased.

Could you please clarify strap measurement? My wrist is 17.5cm... but not Asian... will the watch fit me? Lol

There is no such thing as an “Asian” 16-18cm....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Midnightx

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Could you please clarify strap measurement? My wrist is 17.5cm... but not Asian... will the watch fit me? Lol

I think he means the average wrist size in Asia is 16-18cm.

If you’re 17.5 you should be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16

I think you misunderstood. It will fit a wrist size of 16 to 18CM. So it should fit you fine.

Thanks

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
This rep is sick. They managed to clone the 3235 already. I guess VSF will dominate the next gen Sub reps with this movement also. The other factories seems more interested in using 2824 as a cheap option (Looking at you ARF) with the correct direction of time adjustment.

rafi

Horology Curious
14/7/07
I think you misunderstood. It will fit a wrist size of 16 to 18CM. So it should fit you fine.

Thanks

I have the RG version of this YM, and it's impossible to "add links" to the strap because this strap is fixed size. If it does not fit your wrist you will have to get a new larger strap.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I have the RG version of this YM, and it's impossible to "add links" to the strap because this strap is fixed size. If it does not fit your wrist you will have to get a new larger strap.

Indeed. With the Noob Daytonas on Oysterflex, they didn't even offer much choice in terms of sizing. The standard straps were too big for me. I had to buy aftermarket straps here (which did the job well):

https://puretimewatch.io/rbf-1-1-ro...-strap-4-size-same-technology-as-genuine.html

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
VSF will no doubt create another great rep, too bad they picked this model to produce. It's not at all popular, being the vanilla gorilla that it is. Big and bland, bleh. I can think of a half dozen other Yachti's I would buy before this one.

Now this 42mm I would go for

9J2up.jpg

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
I like this YM alot and ready to place an order. Besides the new 3235, are there anything to look out for in this particular model? I don’t see very many purchases here to compare from. Is it a good buy for the price? Thanks in advance

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Maybe, just maybe VSF will top the charts with a super clone 4130 with perfect dial and bezel so we don’t have to buy an ARF AND a fkn Noob to create a decent Daytona..........food for thought.
That would be awesome!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
Just sharing my recent QC. I’m digging it and it’s on its way to me. What y’all think?