• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SD43 ARF V3 - QC Pics from Sead (10/2020)

AC_Slater

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/20
Los Angeles
Hello, fellow replica fans! A looong time reader, first-time poster. I have decided to pull the trigger on a Rolex Sea-Dweller 43 ( 126600 ) from Sead. I just received QC photos today and would really appreciate your feedback as I'm not very good at catching any issues. TIA for the help, it is much appreciated! YellowFin Sonofalich Halien SS72

pictures removed by staff

Last edited by a moderator:

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
It is not allowed to post QC pics unless accepted. This will be nuked.

Balok

Supporter
Certified
4/9/17
The Fesarius
You joined today just to post QC pictures in violation of RWI rules. Let me guess, you came from Reddit?

Reactions: Yogibear

AC_Slater

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/20
Los Angeles
Ouch - my fault. As mentioned I'm a first-time poster and long time reader. I actually decided to make this purchase after seeing YellowFin 's post with QC pics, what a beauty that was.
Balok , nope not from Reddit, loong time reader. Feel free to move on if you're not happy to have a new member join and contribute to the site.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Ouch - my fault. As mentioned I'm a first-time poster and long time reader. I actually decided to make this purchase after seeing YellowFin 's post with QC pics, what a beauty that was.
Balok , nope not from Reddit, loong time reader. Feel free to move on if you're not happy to have a new member join and contribute to the site.

We are always happy to have a “new member join and contribute to the site” but part of belonging to the site means following the rules. Please take some time to read the RWI rules. Welcome to RWI.

Reactions: AC_Slater

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
I actually decided to make this purchase after seeing YellowFin 's post with QC pics, what a beauty that was.

Those were my own pictures, but good choice none the less. I don't remember if this was one of them, but I've ordered watches without QC images from Sead and they were all great.

Last edited:
Reactions: AC_Slater