• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF really?? You guys trying to joing the game but come out with this BS??

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
200.gif

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Factory are trying to fool u guys , and seeing you guys love it, what I can said? All I try to point out is how can VSF make the stupid mistake but RXF version don't have that problem.

Assuming that your picture (which was taken using a potato camera) is claiming there is rehaut misalignment, another member has already pointed out to you that not all gens have perfect rehaut alignment. So what is the problem? Did you read the previous replies?

If that is not your point, perhaps you could explain what is the EXACT problem and upload a clearer picture.

Also, dial realignment, in most cases, is not a hard mod to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Streetiq

Spoons

Supporter
Certified
21/4/19
Assuming that your picture (which was taken using a potato camera) is claiming there is rehaut misalignment, another member has already pointed out to you that not all gens have perfect rehaut alignment. So what is the problem? Did you read the previous replies?

If that is not your point, perhaps you could explain what is the EXACT problem and upload a clearer picture.

Also, dial realignment, in most cases, is not a hard mod to do.

At the risk of feeding the troll, I believe what he's saying is that the space between the crown and the first "R" engraved on the right hand side of the rehaut is too large compared to the gen spacing. You can see this in comparison photos that Trusty published in their comparison thread:

34ByKM.jpg

Last edited:

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Who da fook is this guy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another attempt at gorilla marketing by ZF or ARF to slow down sales of a more successful factory?!

Either that or it’s someone related to foozoo58

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020 and Grfranco

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
No, he does it very often in various threads. No idea why he even bothers with this hobby. He can just sell the watch in M2M and be done with it. But he bitches about flaws all the time and half the time I don't even know what he's talking about. Literally. But he knows best. Obviously.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Not gonna lie - the letter alignment of VSF's sub rehaut is catastrophic. The vertical line of the "R" is almost exactly matching the minute marker line. However, the rest really sets it apart from the competition and you never get 100% with a rep. Go RXF if that bugs you, but than again you'll have other things that aren't gen-like...

Heyterre

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
Really?! Then rep is not the right choice for you, go gen and you will become more tolerate