• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF really?? You guys trying to joing the game but come out with this BS??

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Since the VSF jump into make Rolex 116610ln and they are mentioned they are best sub in the world better finished 3135 movement etc... And all TD or non TD review video saying it's best rep compair with price and better job, and also said it's an "Upgrade version of RXF sub".
​as that to make me believe it's true, I also doing my homework. So I decided to get one.
but once I got my QC. I've been notice the rehaut is terrible,
Even it's worst the RXF! So, what's your mean it's Upgrade version of RXF, it's a downgrade!! What a BS!
i thought it's was my QC problem, but when I checked others QC and other members photo, they all are same have that problem!
vSF you don't even can make rehaut right! Why you keeping saying that BS??
Here is the pic!
df08ef14200b87756560ccc45896f5c-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Really! My genuine Submariner has not even got the rehaut crown centred at 12, so this is better than genuine as far as I'm concerned and is a non-issue.

FFS man.. try wear some genuine Rolex for a while and get used to the flaws on real watches - My Submariner 116610LN does not have a centred crown at 12, the date is not centred in the window between 1 and 16 (it sits high), the cyclops itself is not perfectly centred and the minute markers touch the rehaut for half of the dial.

Also had a brand new genuine watch with a fleck of metal attached to the underside of the crystal and non lining up bezel marker at 12.

If not even genuine watches are perfect, how good can you expect a cheap replica to be?

These flaws just make it look realistic! besides, I can't remember a time when anyone looked at my rehaut and called it because it didn't line up.

Last edited:

LPGT56

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/19
Crown on rehaut looks pretty well centered to me - but your photo is very small. Please notice that the "X" in R***X is centered on the hour markers 1 thru 5, and on the "R" on 7 thru 11. Exactly as it should be.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Plucks

6/2/17
OP is complaining about just that single R immediately to the right of the crown on the rehaut. That single letter is spaced 0.5mm too far right on all VSFs. I do agree he is being silly though. Look at the ZZF serial numbers on the rehaut. Even at there V3 it’s still not correctly aligned! This is not something 99% of people will notice on the wrist or even in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Since the VSF jump into make Rolex 116610ln and they are mentioned they are best sub in the world better finished 3135 movement etc... And all TD or non TD review video saying it's best rep compair with price and better job, and also said it's an "Upgrade version of RXF sub".
​as that to make me believe it's true, I also doing my homework. So I decided to get one.
but once I got my QC. I've been notice the rehaut is terrible,
Even it's worst the RXF! So, what's your mean it's Upgrade version of RXF, it's a downgrade!! What a BS!
i thought it's was my QC problem, but when I checked others QC and other members photo, they all are same have that problem!
vSF you don't even can make rehaut right! Why you keeping saying that BS??
Here is the pic!
df08ef14200b87756560ccc45896f5c-2.jpg

What are we supposed to do with a small blurry picture?

Reactions: k4jun

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I know we want perfection in our replicas but it is after all a replica. Considering how great it looks despite that "r" it's still very close to gen.

aglove84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
Imagine posting such a strongly felt topic, and then backing it up with three pixels of a photo[/QUOTE

Ha ha ha. All I can say is I love my VSF. There’s a premium feel to it that is intangible but great!

Last edited:
Reactions: LPGT56

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Factory are trying to fool u guys , and seeing you guys love it, what I can said? All I try to point out is how can VSF make the stupid mistake but RXF version don't have that problem.
and they claim this are best version then RXF. What a BS. Lol
Whatever, you guys love be fool in this game just go for it.
Spend more money V1 to V2 and V3... Lol