• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A List of The Best Rolex Reps Available

wasspree

Looking Around
5/5/21
[video]https://streamable.com/nex9u4[/video]

Hi Guys,

Can someone suggest if they think this is a super clone, I know theres so many different versions out there. I just don't want to make a school boy error and theres some obvious mistakes on there.

EricEverhard

Looking Around
11/5/21
Hello together,

I'm new to this field so forgive me if my question was already frequently discussed before but i couldn't find a matching thread.

I'm looking for the best replica for the GMT Master 2 in Black (116710LN). I just found people discussing the Pepsi or Batgirl but i want the regular black one.
I already have the
​​​116710LN gen but i don't want to wear the real watch in public. Since i have the original i want the replica to be as good as possible because i will be obviously comparing.

Do you have any recommendations which model to buy and from where? As far as I read Geektime and Jtime should be very reliable as a seller.

Thank you very much in advance and have a great evening.
Best regards

kevin.123

Renowned Member
12/8/14
Hello together,

I'm new to this field so forgive me if my question was already frequently discussed before but i couldn't find a matching thread.

I'm looking for the best replica for the GMT Master 2 in Black (116710LN). I just found people discussing the Pepsi or Batgirl but i want the regular black one.
I already have the
​​​116710LN gen but i don't want to wear the real watch in public. Since i have the original i want the replica to be as good as possible because i will be obviously comparing.

Do you have any recommendations which model to buy and from where? As far as I read Geektime and Jtime should be very reliable as a seller.

Thank you very much in advance and have a great evening.
Best regards

From what I've gathered so far, you can try either getting from VSF or ARF with your preferred TD, as they're both highly talked about recently on their updates and all.
In the meanwhile you can take a look at some video from here:
https://www.youku.com/profile/index/...Q1Njk4OTE5Ng== and
https://www.youku.com/profile/index/?spm=a2hbt.13141534.1_1.d_2_2&uid=UNTc0MTc5MTU5Mg==

It might give you an idea of what it is like, mostly in chinese but you can use the search section to basically find almost anything about reps.
Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Gab miyamoto

Admiral
Supporter
Certified
22/5/20
DXB
Can anybody give idea about submariner noob v12?
its a good replica ?? I will be so appreciate guys

ocxc

Horology Curious
20/3/20
i have to agree Puretime is the worst dealer , bad experience from start to finish

mariano

Horology Curious
21/5/21
Hey awesome people,

Looking to buy the best GMT Master II Pepsi on a jubilee bracelet I can find, but I'm a bit worried reading about TD portraying as a "solid" movement when actually selling a "timebomb" movement, i'm nowhere educated enough to spot the difference.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...cas/8449368-rep-rolex-gmt-movements-explained

I've been looking at Intimewatches, geektime and puretime.

Sadly I'm feeling a bit lost in this jungle and was hoping someone more experienced in this field could point me in the right direction

Thanks in advance

did you find any good pepsi mk3?

mikeylj

Horology Curious
26/7/21
Hi im new here ... are there any good reps for ROLEX in europe (less customs problems )

JNSD

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/21
Australia
My advise, for a TD go with Geektime,

I ordered with many TD's various times and here is my experience:

Intime:
- Has certain discounts and promotions like %5 off on bitcoin payment, extra strap and box etc...
- Fast order and good communication QC usually 2 or 3 days after order
- Shipping really fast and good packaging
- Potato QC pics, manipulates angles to hide certain flaws but all with very good/reasonable timegraph numbers.
- Zero afterservice, one watch arrived broken but i decided to bring it to my watch smith to check out the movement and he said it was one gear that was broken and i was willing to pay for the costs of shipping of that part etc... but he want dark on me. i sourced the part from someone else and fixed it for $20.

Geektime:
- Fast response, good communication very helpful on tips if any doubt between movements or factories prefers Whatsapp.
- QC usually very fast 2-3 days, very high quality pics and every watch ive ordered from him had perfect timegraph numbers.
- Very honest dealer, if he notices a flaw he usually will send the watch back himself or ask you if this bothers you, never tends to hide flaws
- Cheap shipping but slower $35 worldwide, for my location it takes usually 2 or 3 weeks.

Puretime:
- Stay away from them hes the worst of all, especially if he notices that you are new to this he'll send you a flawed watch or hide flaws or even send you a broken watch.

Hontwatch:
- Bought 2 watches from him, free shipping, very good price with extra strap etc... but i noticed all his watches have an extremly bad timegraph numbers and my last order came with a broken bracelet.

Jtime:
- Hes a bit like Geektime, very good and fast in everything from communication, shipping, QC...
- A bit more expensive on shipping $65 now (uses DHL)
- Is very honest, will tell you if there is a problem sourcing the model and has no problem changing your order if you dont want to wait too long.

For some watches, around $300 you can go for Intime if you want some extra strap or box with it, if you want to be sure and go for perfect go with Geektime or Jtime.

-------

Great info and thanks for the list of thoughts. It's appreciated for people looking to the "elders" for their past experiences. I'll copy and save this one, have two friends who are looking to joining the "club" I'll point them to this!

5hiny1967

Horology Curious
2/8/21
Need advise please.
Can someone tell me witch factory are doing the best Daytona now that noob factory has gone

Reactions: g-yice

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
My advise, for a TD go with Geektime.
Geektime isn't a TD.

Great info and thanks for the list of thoughts. It's appreciated for people looking to the "elders" for their past experiences. I'll copy and save this one, have two friends who are looking to joining the "club" I'll point them to this!
I'm hoping this is dry Aussie sarcasm.

Why on earth is this thread stickied? QueTip

Reactions: QueTip