• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What’s the best submariner replica?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Ones that grow on trees!
9545292f3bbf614df22fe5657b511743.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passion4watches

Horology Curious
16/10/20
I am new to this forum and I notice that most of the members have an incredible amount of knowledge about watches. I can imagine very well when new members come in without introducing themselves and without reading in properly and going straight to the question "best sub" causing irritation among the other members. I follow this completely, but let's help each other a little too.
Furthermore, it might seem wise to me if the moderator closes this topic and new members who apparently continue to misbehave, even after various warnings from other members, are put on hold.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Do you own a single rep or gen? Or do you just jerk off to pics other people posted hoping one day you can work up the courage to blow your brains out?

Sent from the RWI App

I suggest you take a step back and think about whether you want to be a member of this forum - vile comments such as this aren't acceptable.

it might seem wise to me if the moderator closes this topic

No.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Do you own a single rep or gen? Or do you just jerk off to pics other people posted hoping one day you can work up the courage to blow your brains out?

Sent from the RWI App

This is so sad. This is an extremely disturbing statement to post to anyone for any reason. Not to mention on a public forum.
Please consider getting some professional help.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I am new to this forum and I notice that most of the members have an incredible amount of knowledge about watches. I can imagine very well when new members come in without introducing themselves and without reading in properly and going straight to the question "best sub" causing irritation among the other members. I follow this completely, but let's help each other a little too.
Furthermore, it might seem wise to me if the moderator closes this topic and new members who apparently continue to misbehave, even after various warnings from other members, are put on hold.

Help yourselves, there’s a whole new members section. Many of us started there first. You’ll answer most of your own questions as you go.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I have been reedling replica forums for about 20 years since way back in the days of 'the replica collector' forum. Every day someone new would ask 'what is the best sub?', it must be the most prolific thread on every replica forum, it's little wonder the regulars get fed up with this same post asking the same question that has been asked every day for years and years.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Whoa dude, do you go down on your father with that mouth? You need some serious help or maybe you just need to put the crack pipe down.

You're sinking to his level with the insults.

Reactions: DD60

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Sent from the RWI App

Out the door you go little boy.

Reactions: DD60

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Troubled youth

Fireman6976

Known Member
1/9/20
I’ve got a couple RF watches and be warned...their QC isn’t as good as you might think lol

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Well now he’s gone, what was the thread question again? Oh yeh........