• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What’s the best submariner replica?

Acer123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/10/20
What is the hands down best hulk submariner out there? I was thinking of getting the noob factory v11 but is there anything that is better? Something that no one even a jeweler would be able to tell the difference

Not concerned about price just what’s the BEST

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
This one!
47e4437bd6ba702c30c92734612c41c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acer123

Banned
9/10/20
I can’t buy a AR factory V3??? Why not? Out of buisness or something?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
What is the hands down best hulk submariner out there? I was thinking of getting the noob factory v11 but is there anything that is better? Something that no one even a jeweler would be able to tell the difference

:picard:

Acer123

Banned
9/10/20
Y’all are being more pretentious then real Rolex owners.. I’m new to the replica world and really want a hulk but can’t aford 20k 1-2k sure but 20k just don’t have it. If someone could bless me with the knowledge on where to buy a legit V3 R factory I would be very appreciative.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Y’all are being more pretentious then real Rolex owners.. I’m new to the replica world and really want a hulk but can’t aford 20k 1-2k sure but 20k just don’t have it. If someone could bless me with the knowledge on where to buy a legit V3 R factory I would be very appreciative.

You know what costs nothing? Reading your way through the forum and gathering all the info you need. Dont be lazy thats not the way to get help.

Acer123

Banned
9/10/20

You know what costs nothing? Reading your way through the forum and gathering all the info you need. Dont be lazy thats not the way to get help.

I’ve read a lot lol should I have asked what’s the best noob v11 zzf v3 or the RF V3? You could point my in the direction of what to read but no your being a pretentious cock sucker prick that thinks your better then someone using a form for what it’s intended to be used for

Sent from the RWI App

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
This forum helps those that help themselves. Go read the many many many many threads about all submariners including the hulks.

Reactions: Midnightx

Acer123

Banned
9/10/20

I’ve read a lot lol should I have asked what’s the best noob v11 zzf v3 or the RF V3? You could point my in the direction of what to read but no your being a pretentious prick that thinks your better then someone using a form for what it’s intended to be used for because you know more about fake watches lmao

Sent from the RWI App

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

You are not going to find the answer asking like this.
There is no such replica submariner that not even a jeweler would be able to tell the difference.
There are some replica subs that are considered the best out of the box.

This question simply shows that you have not taken the time to learn how to utilize this forum's vast amount of information available.. Thus the name: Replica Watch Information. This is not Reddit, this forum is designed for you to Do your Own research to find out which is the best choice for you. This is not the place to be spoonfed answers to you.

Learn how to navigate this forum first. Do your own research so you will understand the basics of replica watches so you will be able to make your own decisions.

Acer123

Banned
9/10/20
Learning to navigate this form is no joke. It’s hard to use for sure.