• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hulk on eBay!

Straightravage

Known Member
4/2/16
Omg! I can’t believe this thing is up 16k!!! I don’t have tons of experience with telling real from replica....but I feel pretty strong this one is a replica.

What so you guys think? I would love some feedback so I can get more knowledge on what to spot!

meatbao

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/14
asia
tbh the straightforward answer is that if its 16k, you probably wont wanna get it off from ebay. just go to an AD and all your worries will be gone.

this piece looks real to my eyes though. ;/

sputim

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Patron
Certified
20/1/13
It‘s real but super dirty. Nothing a thorough toothbrush treatment can‘t fix tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Substar

16/9/20
Gen all day long. Looks like the owner has had his value out of it. Nice to see! Subs were never supposed to be box queens!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: macarone

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Well I am super please with my QC pics from ZZF V3! Looks way better than this 16k$ version!

The owner just has a filthy and beat up watch, as they wear it and don't keep it a "safe queen". I'm sure you'll be happy with the ZZF, but it doesn't compete with a gen hulk lol.